Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just got to my condo in FLA, had one of my pairs of concords stored here and they have a deep yellowing already, brand new :frown: Time to break them out and tear them up

Can't believe some pairs yellow, some yellow much faster, and some don't at all by just sitting? Crazy variations between all the pic's I'm seeing

Are they all in the same place? Because different climates/humidity/temp can affect yellowing (oxidation).

Are they all in the same place? Because different climates/humidity/temp can affect yellowing (oxidation).

Nope, you're right ! Easily knew the answer to my question haha, was just sating it's crazy at the varying effects between each persons shoe.

However, in NY my second DS pair are still clear with hardly any yellowing. I've had two identical pairs in NY where one would yellow faster or in a diff spot, we just have no control over it. Oh well

My condo is climate controlled with an auto energy AC, so the humidity should be relatively low even when i'm gone!

I would say my yellowing is very minimal considering I wore them 3 times.

Last edited:
I know they are fake. I saw a pair on the bay say 2011 concord samples (said sample on the inside of the shoe by the heel) with #45 oh lawd. they didn't really take it there did they?

I remember I got to the mall at 10pm the night before when people were already lined up way earlier. I didn't get my pair at the time, but wasn't so disappointed cause spacejams were still my all time fave. In match if 2012 I paid $340 on iss for them. The price still hurts me a little bit, but I love my concords they are still in amazing shape since I wore it less than 10 times. I just kinda wish I would have paid in the $250 range, oh well.

I saw a pair of '00 concords that were yellowed but mesh upper was still really clean...s**t was so beautiful
Agreed but not on these blue tinted soles. when they start yellowing they turn this gross color for awhile. but when the older pairs with clear soles yellowed they had this nice vintage look to them

I saw a pair of '00 concords that were yellowed but mesh upper was still really clean...s**t was so beautiful

Yessssssss. I've always thought this. Thought I was crazy when I saw how so many people want to use seaglow and stop the yellowing

Is the concord date on the inside tag .......06/ 08 /11 - 8/ 30/ 11 legit dates? Please advise. Thank you

Trading my DS 2011s for these. Worn a few times, slight ankle creasing, other than that, they're mint.

Trading my DS 2011s for these. Worn a few times, slight ankle creasing, other than that, they're mint.
Really good come up.. Quality of 2000 is much greater than 2011. So much greater that after having bought a beater 2000 pair off Craigslist, when I got my 2011s afterwards, I thought my 2011s were fakes. :lol:

Wished i lived in Chicago or knew somebody from there... With all these grey market pairs this is a great shot at a legit pair

@RUVILLA

Wished i lived in Chicago or knew somebody from there... With all these grey market pairs this is a great shot at a legit pair

@RUVILLA

Naw I don't think you even have a chance. The release location for the Concords is like a War Zone. You'll get them but end up getting robbed outside.

Back
Top Bottom