Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

best bet is this will be a black friday release
ohwell.gif

WILL THSES BE OVER HERE IN CANADA?

i need a pair man i barley got my hands on the spacejams I DONT WANNA MISS THIS

its going to be another xmas release unless JB releases the XI concord a few days before x-mas =)

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

These are the only shoe Ive seen cause actual riots in Chicago, these had Ford City goin crazy......
If these drop in November I wonder when they will start producing them?
nerd.gif
I bet they will make a ton of these just like the Jams

hell yeah chicago was going crazy i remember the cool grey release was the top news story on nbc and fox news its was riots at ford city lincoln mall and river oaks

All this hype
eyes.gif

No pics
nerd.gif

Sprinklings and spatterings of credible info
wink.gif

Rooks saying these won't be beasted on like nothing else ever has been before....
indifferent.gif

NikeTalk 2010, go take a smoke-and-chill break
smokin.gif

Seriously....
smh.gif

Am i the only one who thinks the concords crush these call me old fashion but the history in the concords makes them top 2 jordan of all time.

I don't understand they hype around these. I will just stick with my CG 3s if i want to wear a gray shoe

Passing on cgs sorry NT

2011 but i think someone said feb and these drop late 2010. So they are still close in release date

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Im gonna make so much money reselling these ugly things.....lol.

COOK # 45
get fit.

I guess you did not see what happenend with the Space Jams......They are still all over ebay and craigslist.

$225 tops for most.

Nike/JB is about to start putting GR tags on every release from now on homie.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Am i the only one who thinks the concords crush these call me old fashion but the history in the concords makes them top 2 jordan of all time.

I don't understand they hype around these. I will just stick with my CG 3s if i want to wear a gray shoe

Passing on cgs sorry NT
I agree, I'd cop the cgs if I have the cash but concords are 
pimp.gif

All I know is these better come out. I just wore my pair yesterday and I wanna retire them.

Back
Top Bottom