Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

When I placed my order with CT all I received was an e-mail from Paypal & no confirmation from CT. My account also says inactive when I try to log-in on their website.

I wanna thank a couple nt'ers for sharing their spots...I won't blow em up but I appreciate it! I was going to get these no matter what but the quality is def a bit poor. Its expected from JB these days anyway but these are musthaves and I'm happy I won't have to come out early/line up and all that crap

For those overpaying online, these joints are not worth a penny over retail IMO but to each his own of course
69718_1727537118280_1533992909_31692505_6795116_n.jpg

• Open in Google Docs Viewer
  • Open link in new tab
  • Open link in new window
  • Open link in new incognito window
  • Download file
  • Copy link address
  • Edit PDF File on PDFescape.com

Originally Posted by heels

When I placed my order with CT all I received was an e-mail from Paypal & no confirmation from CT. My account also says inactive when I try to log-in on their website.

The email from CT contains a link to active your accont, since you didnt receive it you cant log-in through their site. I would check any spam box and/or email customer service for another link to activate your account.

Thanks guys, yeah its pretty clean I have no major complaints.

I walked out of the store with a 10.5, sat down on a bench to take a picture and inspect them and there was a nasty blue pen mark (+%#?) by the very top lace hole. Went right back and replaced them with a 11 which is actually a better size for me. If I only caught that mark at home it would be such a buzz kill cause the store is in the BX and I came from BK.

Ordering jordans online isn't even safe anymore, who knows what kind of crazy flaws some pairs have 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

The email from CT contains a link to active your accont, since you didnt receive it you cant log-in through their site. I would check any spam box and/or email customer service for another link to activate your account.
i got the order confirmation email (looks like a big picture) but i cant find the activate account part.
if manually created an account and linked my email but i still cant find my order.
kinda stupid that u cant just put the order number in.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

i got the order confirmation email (looks like a big picture) but i cant find the activate account part.
if manually created an account and linked my email but i still cant find my order.
kinda stupid that u cant just put the order number in.
the activation link is in a seperate email that should come.. 

Subject: Account activation on crookedtongues.com

Ahhhhhhh so look at what I picked up today fellas. Ain't they a beauty. Walked in and out of the place I go to. SHHHH its a down low spot y'all so I can't say but this has to be by far the easiest pick up of my entire life
laugh.gif
and I only paid 165 cosh FLAT!!!!! damn I love my life Lolz.

Saw these in person today and tried on my pair that's on hold, gotta say that I'm stoked. No lines, no price gauging, no worries. Sometimes the stars align, wish I had this hookup for space jams.

Sucks that Im gonna be in Denmark when these drop. Im hopin someone comes through for me on here, or that I can get them online if all else fails, cuz theyre gonna be well over 250 in denmark

Back
Top Bottom