Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Just woke up, sold out, meh. I've got a pair coming in hopefully.

Anyone else think Nike should bump up the price tag to crowd out resellers?

It won't matter, there will always be resellers.....

COOL GREY MADNESS....all Hype just slided out to the mall near me and not one person in line and my maills getting 30 pairs manager said

Just a word of advice to all youngins out their on this release listen to older heads will guide you with good advise if you do not Succeed 1st time wait for the restocks and delayed shipments trust me the shoe gods look out for you lol I'm not an older head but I'm a youngin with the knowledgeable sense I'm not going wait in rain , cold , or tsunami for a shoe

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I've stated this before and I'mma state this again" There are plenty of pairs to go around". This release is nowhere as limited as the space jams clowns. There is enough pairs to satisfy everyone plus more. Don't stress urself!!! Its sad to see grown men act like divas when they don't get something. U should be embarassed!!!, But if ur a "KID" then its totally understandable....b/c they dont't any better. I got my info from a really reliable source that said they will  not only be 1 restock on NDC but 2!!!!

I'm laughing at resellers thinking they are gonna make killing buying multiple pairs!!!! CLOWNS!

^ Point proven, For the guy in Houston sure buddy 4 bills off of facebook for cool grey XI's!!! Okay buddy u need more ppl if u think imma believe u. Look at ur avy c'mon son!!!  I would just buy them to hop scotch on ur grill piece for that BS.

Why is that so hard to believe? Don't know where you're from, but these were bound to fly down here in Houston. $400 doesn't sound too farfetched to me at all.
whats funny is i put em up on FB for 350, and someone told me if I took that specific size off (the size for their husband) that they would give me 400. I know there are NT detectives that can link me to my FB, if you need to see it, get on my Wall.
grin.gif
  And its Htown dude, we got plenty money down here. The person I sold em too works in the Plants making a killing. Made more going to work in a 1 day, then hes paying for the shoes.

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

how come some of the pages are disappearing off of here? a little bit ago there was 410 pages now its at like 404?

been trippin all night. Hype was almost crashing NT, and I havent had any Problems with NT in minute

cant believe this. 3+ hrs messing w/ the site. couldnt get a size12 for crap. 3 different browsers. error codes left and right. i never seen anything this bad before. feel like NDC did me dirty. least my sis got her size 3y. congrats to everyone that got theirs. i might hit up NTNY in the AM aka a few hrs....

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Just woke up, sold out, meh. I've got a pair coming in hopefully.

Anyone else think Nike should bump up the price tag to crowd out resellers?

I am a reseller... DId not want these but I had the chance to get 10 last week. bumping up the price means nothing. Its called suply and demand. business 101. If I buy all the cool greys at 300 each and people really wanted them all I got to do is wait and I can sell em for what I want too. When the Yeezys came out me and my boys in harlem copped about 30 pair. We got 7 and better each pair. SO no matter what the price people will want em..

Originally Posted by JMi11iOn

cant believe this. 3+ hrs messing w/ the site. couldnt get a size12 for crap. 3 different browsers. error codes left and right. i never seen anything this bad before. feel like NDC did me dirty. least my sis got her size 3y. congrats to everyone that got theirs. i might hit up NTNY in the AM aka a few hrs....

Check hohny in the am.. I was told they got a hell of a lot of pairs.. this was the scene at 10pm

and to the dude that was doubting me about getting 400 on FB, someone just said 500. So i guess the Jokes on you. Not everyone is into Sneakers, but want them just cus of hype. We on NT know better, but others dont.

sactown heads? arden, 4am really? was counting on my pairs from ndc but looks like im gonna have to get out in this mayhem after all..
30t6p3b.gif

somebody post some pics from Arden, i was planning on going but was able to get my pairs on NDC. i remember they had riot police and helis when the Spacejams released.

Got my 2 pairs on lock, camera phone dont do them justice.
Congrats to everyone who copped, everyone who didnt-cross your fingers for a restock on NDC i hear it may happen.

I'm going to go down to my local finishline when I get off work at 7...they open at 8...I'm sure I won't get a pair since they only have 12

never got my confirmation e-mail, but i inputted the order # on website and this is what i got:

ORDER SUMMARY

Order Number: 00151XXXX
Order Date: 12/23/2010
Method: Not available until shipped.

anyone else in the same boat or am i assed out.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I'm going to go down to my local finishline when I get off work at 7...they open at 8...I'm sure I won't get a pair since they only have 12

plus there is prolly a line for that place already. To dudes that said "there are enough to go around" hahahaha. there isnt, and never will be.

Didn't get my size but someone is offering it to me for 200 dollars... no tax. no shipping. just meet ups. Is it a good deal?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

sactown heads? arden, 4am really? was counting on my pairs from ndc but looks like im gonna have to get out in this mayhem after all..
30t6p3b.gif

i'll be down there to get a few extras in case my order gets cancelled.  see you guys at 4
laugh.gif

and for those of you who dont understand the sacramento madness, heres a vid i found on youtube of the SJ release
30t6p3b.gif

my girl wants to go with me to this release but to be completely honest, im kinda hesitant to let her go. people can get seriously injured from crap like this.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Didn't get my size but someone is offering it to me for 200 dollars... no tax. no shipping. just meet ups. Is it a good deal?
indifferent.gif
i can't tell if youre quoting someone because of the stoneface, but thats a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom