Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So i was just wondering how long should i camp for the new 11s that are coming out this Saturday. My mall opens up at 8am, I was thinking about getting to the mall at around 7am or 6:30am. So please let me know when to get there. THANKS A LOT!

So i was just wondering how long should i camp for the new 11s that are coming out this Saturday. My mall opens up at 8am, I was thinking about getting to the mall at around 7am or 6:30am. So please let me know when to get there. THANKS A LOT!

Depends how popular they are in your area. I alway go to my spot sometime the week before the release, and ask how hyped the shoes I want are. And if they tell me lots of people have been asking about them I know I need to get there early. But I think with these you should be OK if you go at 6:30 or 7.

My finishline is giving tickets out at 7 and then selling at 8. I'm gonna try to get there around 6:30 for a ticket and if I don't manage to get one, I'll just walk down to the footlocker and wait online until they start selling at 8 while also being on my phone trying to order online. I think I should end up with a pair of these.

I don't think these are that hyped, at least not in MN. I had no problem on the RSVP, was just gonna cop at a FTL that was doing fcfs but the rsvp just popped up on my timeline. Got the DM in under 40 seconds and got my pair on lock. Everyone here does raffles, guaranteed tickets would be so much better. Hope everyone who wants a pair can get some. 

won the rsvp at SM. reply was instant
As did I.  Kinda shocked. 
laugh.gif

got my call, picking up for the whole famb! plus wifey's snakeskins. gonna be a good day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrChucka***** 

Does anyone know if NDC will be releasing these 11s on saturday? or is it in store only?
Yes they will..they will tweet the link at 8:00

The icey soles are a nice touch. Overall, it's a great looking summer shoe that I'm looking forward to acquiring. I slept on the DM at NikeSeattle as well as the raffles going on around the area, but I'll try for NDC and Eastbay this weekend.

So I won the raffle at my local foot locker, and since I am not crazy about these, anybody have any idea what kind of heat I can get in exchange for these ???

The icey sole is the best thing to ever come on the sole scene.
Makes em look so damn fresh!! I wonder how theyl go over time with this blue tint. I rekon theyl go from blue, to white(clear) to yellow. Ppl saying itl go green instead, i highly doubt this! the blue tint will come out i rekon personally. I saw these in person today and damn, i cant wait to rock this with some cargos! hurry up! 16 hours and counting!

Talked to Friend that works at FNL. Only got 18 pairs in. Only 2 in my 10.5 size. Been told its gonna be a hyped release here in my area. Good luck to all tryna cop!

thread is picking up ... as usual 
here comes the hype, lurkin, and Joined "Yesterday/Today"

Btw anyone @ Lenox I RSVP'd a 10.5 but can't make it just givin y'all a heads up if you wanna cop after pick up frame.

Back
Top Bottom