Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Obviously your in the dfw area you think the galleria will sell out fast of these?

Just got my DM back with the quickness. Hope they sit 2 days so I can get that employee discount off my home girl.

These are hella nice for the summer. 
pimp.gif

Will be heading to the Galleria and snatching a 6.5 
I take it your from the DFW area...I just moved here from Chicago don't know the land to well yet, which brings me to my question.....do you think these will be a hard cop here in Dallas or the galleria for that matter?

I take it your from the DFW area...I just moved here from Chicago don't know the land to well yet, which brings me to my question.....do you think these will be a hard cop here in Dallas or the galleria for that matter?
More than one Galleria in the US, but all I can tell you is avoid Town East Mall. That's a ****-storm for every release. I've heard the same for Collin Creek and Stonebriar. I think the Galleria will be a hard cop.

The ice soles make it give that jordan concords type look but with the red also makes them look better

Last edited:
More than one Galleria in the US, but all I can tell you is avoid Town East Mall. That's a ****-storm for every release. I've heard the same for Collin Creek and Stonebriar. I think the Galleria will be a hard cop.
Thanks bro...one more question lol....what about the parks in Arlington? Thanks in advance

You're an idiot if you think the shoes are the reason he was injured. 

Players wear low tops all the time. D'Antoni was overplaying him leaving him out there 48 minutes a game.

Some injuries are unpreventable. BTW Chauncey was wearing mids when he tore his achilles.
lol you must be a sensitive Kobe/Lakers fan....calm down, but where im from the cut of Kobe's shoes are the reason most guys don't ball in them....

These should be fairly easy to get imo. It's a GR and you have the Kobe MC dropping the day before, black grapes a week after and then the 8's at the end of the month. I'm not saying these won't sell out but if you put in some effort, they should be attainable. 

Naw, I'm actually in Houston.......I don't think these will be a hard cop any where unless pairs were limited in your city. I doubt they will be limited in Dallas. 

Just for extra info. The ftl and footaction around me only got 12-15 pairs each. I'm Houston, tx fyi

Last edited:
I know I'm not the only one that :lol: when I see people Tweeting the RSVP.

Last edited:
I just wasted 2 hours of my life waiting for this reserve a pair BS at FTL.. They told me they had multiple sizes for all common sizes.. I get up to the line and tell them to get me a size 10, they say they only had 1 size 10.

And I just realized this is my 666th post.. Not a good day for me..

Last edited:
lol you must be a sensitive Kobe/Lakers fan....calm down, but where im from the cut of Kobe's shoes are the reason most guys don't ball in them....
I actually hate the Lakers. I'm just sayin injuries can happen with any shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom