Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last year's lows and these things here are just being put out as feelers for JB...If they do well, and they will simply because they are XI's, I guarantee JB will start flowing OG color-ups like Concord and Black / Reds...Hell, we may even see a re-retro of the snake skin pieces...Just sit back and be patient everybody...

With the right jeans, you wouldn't really be able to tell they were lows anyway.  I'll cop if I can.  Hype on these shouldn't be much..............I hope.

if the midsole gets painted black and the the jumpmen purple you would have reverse concord lows

will cop

still wish they would retro the real white/red low xi's from 2001 ...that or if i could find a pair at a decent price
I wish they'd bring back all the XI lows from 2001...red, Carolina blue, zen, snakeskin

even if these were truly "reverse concords" they still don't look good to me
eyes.gif

these are sick but not a fan of how this new "patent leather" starts to look wavy and bumpy after a few wears..

These just look like a mash up from leftover material for the Concords, breds, and white/red lows from last year.

I like the black/white/blue, but I think the hint of red is throwing it off.

When are these suppose to drop? I remember seeing the low white/red in the Nike Outlets last year.

Back
Top Bottom