Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by matt2126

SO I HEARD TODAY THAT THESE ARE GOING TO BE A HYPERSTRIKE RELEASE, LIKE THE EMINEM 2S, AND ONLY THE LOWTOP XI IE(LOW TOP $$#*+% XIS) WILL BE A GR.THE ACTUAL CONCORDS WILL BE A "TINKER EDITION" IN HONOR OF HIS RETIREMENT AND THEM BEING HIS FAVORITE SHOE. I HOPE THIS IS COMPLETE #@%%#+%! AND 100% WRONG
5PlTg.gif

perfect
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Maaaaaaaaan......... IF Jb was smart, they'd make tons of these. Enough to have some sitting on the shelves.

Me, personally, I wont be able to camp out. So it sux but wish they mass produced these.
believe me, these are mass produced.
They could make a couple thousand more pairs than they do now and instead of selling out in 5 mins they'd sell out in 10.

why? 

1. Because most of the OG collectors would come out for them.

2. Newer shoe heads would cop because,1 they like them, or 2 because they're 11's

3.Hypebeasts would buy them to be cool and "in" so they can wear them with double socks (hypebeasts around my area do this)

4. Resellers would buy as many as possible (just as everyone else will) to put on ISS for 300 or more, only to have to lower the price so people who actually have a job buy them.

no, i didnt see them in person @justjaes on twitter owns a shop, has had EVERYTHING several months early, and he gave me the info. he knew the cement 3s would have a nubuck promo before modern noteriety had pics. and knew theyd be releasing in leather. i just forwarded his info on to the post

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

the recent cool greys were a hell a lot better than the previous years spacejams, if the concords are made like those I would not be mad at all and buy as many as I can....just sucks these releases are at a time of the year when you should be thinking and buying gifts for others.

this

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

the recent cool greys were a hell a lot better than the previous years spacejams, if the concords are made like those I would not be mad at all and buy as many as I can....just sucks these releases are at a time of the year when you should be thinking and buying gifts for others.

this

Only thing I didn't reall like on d cgs were that d low patent leather cut was too obvious coz of the color blocking, compare to d spacejams which both mesh nd patent were black.. so u can't really tell. Hoping this will get a higher cut,, never owned a pair of these and ill deff pick up 2 if evrything goes well.

are these out in some spots cuz i saw someone with these on like a month ago in soho NY and i knew it was the 2011 concords because of the blue tinted sole and how new thy looked but the guy was walking fast and i couldnt kep up with him. might not cop cuz the shape does not seem to change and the 2010 cool greys dont feel confortable and i just sold all my bourdeuax vii and true blue iii and cool grey 2010 and kept OG's. 

Originally Posted by W177y

are these out in some spots cuz i saw someone with these on like a month ago in soho NY and i knew it was the 2011 concords because of the blue tinted sole and how new thy looked but the guy was walking fast and i couldnt kep up with him. might not cop cuz the shape does not seem to change and the 2010 cool greys dont feel confortable and i just sold all my bourdeuax vii and true blue iii and cool grey 2010 and kept OG's. 
Not out yet, so unless that dude had some connect, it might've just been some older Concords he seaglowed or something. 

Originally Posted by RJSims

Will stores limit the amount of pairs you'll be able to purchase?
Lately the rule in my mall is anyone who wants more than one pair has to make the line all over again. So in a way they try their hardest to get people the size they want before collectors are able to stack up on 2+ pairs. Only downside is that if you're buying for you and someone else, you'll have to make the line all over agian to get a 2nd pair. This is at the walt whitman mall btw. Hope that helps

I have og's retros of the concords....................i think i'll get 2 pair of these one to beat one to keep or maybe sell. not sure.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by W177y

Not out yet, so unless that dude had some connect, it might've just been some older Concords he seaglowed or something. 

Or they could have been fakes

Back
Top Bottom