Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Give me the CG's in a Concord's colorway and I'll be perfectly happy with this shoe. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

^What?
yeah, he means quality wise.  the way cool grey's were made better than the CDP XI's and the space jams.
They all seemed about the same.
i should have sad "supposedly" made better.  i was just going by what i have read here by others who bought all of them.  i didn't buy any XI's.  the fact is, i hardly buy any JB retros because the quality usually sucks.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

yeah, he means quality wise.  the way cool grey's were made better than the CDP XI's and the space jams.
They all seemed about the same.
i should have sad "supposedly" made better.  i was just going by what i have read here by others who bought all of them.  i didn't buy any XI's.  the fact is, i hardly buy any JB retros because the quality usually sucks.
happy.gif

whattt?

I said that because the CG's aren't as horrible when it comes to QUALITY. We all know we're not getting the '01 quality back, and the CG's quality was definitely better than the CDP.

'01 > CG '10 > CDP

DID YOU REALLY THINK I MEANT MATERIAL?!
sick.gif
roll.gif

If we get Cool Grey '10 quality on these '11 Concords, then I'll be happy with them. *

i knew & im sure most knew what you meant people just like to beat the dead horse.... it took almost a month for the damn lebron jokes to stop

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i knew & im sure most knew what you meant people just like to beat the dead horse.... it took almost a month for the damn lebron jokes to stop

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom