Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone tell me what in the world is the big deal with "Space Jams"? Sure, MJ wore them in the movie. But they don't look any different from theblack and red 11s aside from a different colored translucent sole, jumpman, lettering on the tongue, and the herringbone patter on the sole. Idon't understand why people are so hyped up for these, regardless of whether they are 11s. And, $175!? Cmon JB... Correct me if I'm wrong butthat's like a 25 dollar increase from the last time these came out... and by the way do you guys still consider these a "quickstrike" release ifwe already have a given release date? Aren't quickstrikes supposed to be unexpected?

nice i have the ogs but these first time buyers are not going to know how deal with the yellowing
smh.gif

looking to buy aqua 8 sz 9 message at boss_man_josh@yahoo.com if ya have them!!!

being in japan i know i wouldnt be able to cop these so thanks marqueesole already placed my order
pimp.gif

Man I cannot wait for these, I will cop two pairs.

I just watched Space Jam the movie again, today brought back some old memories from when I was a kid. Man those soles are Icey!
happy.gif
eek.gif

? for NT'ers since the SJ '09 seem to be based off cdp XI "mold". Whats wrong with the fit? too short and or

to narrow? Just askin' since i passed on the XI/XII pack

thanx in advance

Kix DooD

Originally Posted by enrique23

still undecided on how many pairs i should keep for myself
i was thinking 4 or 5
Lol. I'm with you on that. I already have 3 pairs set aside for my own personal collection.

THERE IS A GOD!!!! these are my grails baby...and i dont mind payin over 250...but i wish it wasnt quickstrike

Seriously...exact retro or not im going to buy these for the simple fact that its a sick shoe and ive never had spacejams, i just hope i can get my hands on apair come november

If this turns out to be a gr I sure will invest if not
The not worht the chance of a stabbing at release date LOL
LA is no joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom