Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

OK let me put something clear
Yes the SJ 11 will be a GR but just like the CDP 11/12 was a GR
and what happen???? THEY SOLD OUT

this will sold out in the first hours and there will be lines and people camping out just like the CDP 11/12
this is the TRUTH

sold out? They were on sale for $99 at some retailers. Maybe the stores around your area sold out, but believe me, they produced way more than they sold. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

99 at some retailers that was from a guy that supostly was hooking people up but what happen???
Nobody know's right , what I know is that u havent seen the packs for 99 and they are not in your area either
U know that they sold out everywhere It was just one dude that says that they were for 99
roll.gif

If you live in any of the sneaker/fashion hotspots of the US (LA,NY etc..) then these will be real tough to get. For the rest of us, easy early morning pick up

Well, rest of you all, I live in NY
frown.gif

These are much released they are general release everybody should get their pairs but dont expect them to be in stores for days or anything get up on it theday they release but as far as dec 24 release the malls are already going to be pack for other people shopping for christmas jordan brand is smart forreleasing them on christmas eve they know its busiest day before christmas
wink.gif

im tellin you...yall can call it hype or whatever yall want....but im preparin for the worst....the CDP release was nuts down here.

Originally Posted by SoleMyGawd

Wait, so are thee going to be a quickstrike for all sizes?

i don't think you are reading what other people are saying GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

since these are gr they should be available online which means more than enough chances to get them cause we all know finishline restocks again and again

Originally Posted by Jhon

If you live in any of the sneaker/fashion hotspots of the US (LA,NY etc..) then these will be real tough to get. For the rest of us, easy early morning pick up

Well, rest of you all, I live in NY
frown.gif

nah theyre not hard to get at all. you just need to get a connect before they drop, which is easy

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

since these are gr they should be available online which means more than enough chances to get them cause we all know finishline restocks again and again

You can't restock something that doesn't exist anymore. i.e. Sold Out - These won't be like the CDP's. It's a whole lot easier to come upwith 175 than 310.

As of right NOW, the official date has changed from Black friday to December 23! This is news according to my connect from foot action who happens to be adistrict manager here in chicago. He told me that it's guaranteed to change AGAIN to throw the crowds off. The retailers and JB KNOW for a fact that peoplewill be fighting to get a pair or two.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

You can't restock something that doesn't exist anymore. i.e. Sold Out - These won't be like the CDP's. It's a whole lot easier to come up with 175 than 310.

FOr some people cant spend 175 on shoes right now last year it wasnt as bad as its now it's a recession but i will be get my second pair
roll.gif

i hope all the sneakerheads and hypebeast sleep in this year like they did when the XX3s drop on black friday last year, my homgirl went to the mall at 4am andno one was threre to cop jays. she got my motos with ease. only if i could get lucky again to reup on another pair of jams.

this will sold out in the first hours and there will be lines and people camping out just like the CDP 11/12
this is the TRUTH
I 75% agree

those of you guys getting them early....Are the 23s on the back narrow, spacing close, and crooked?? some thing like this.....

Copped my pair today from a local connect in the bay area. I copped them in a special box but only thing was missing the blue cover that has the xi on it, butdid come with the blue Jordan shoe trees/inserts whatever you want to call them. I give the material a 7.5/10 and 8.5/1 for looks frona distance. Did play Lilover retail but I got them about three months early so I could flip and turn few heads. Overall the space jams are what they are for what JB has been pushingout.

Will copp another pair on RD

And pix will come tomorrow.

this is the TRUTH

sold out? They were on sale for $99 at some retailers. Maybe the stores around your area sold out, but believe me, they produced way more than they sold. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

99 at some retailers that was from a guy that supostly was hooking people up but what happen???
Nobody know's right , what I know is that u havent seen the packs for 99 and they are not in your area either
U know that they sold out everywhere It was just one dude that says that they were for 99
roll.gif

I know what you mean, and believe me, I'm not trying to discredit or mock you in any way... All I'm saying is that the XI/XII pack, although sold outrelatively fast in stores, was restocked MANY times on MANY websites. What it all boils down to is people attempting to resell the shoes and then realizingthat they are not gonna make the profits needed in regards of the risk given.
Also, for the record, I was able to find $99 packs in my area however it was the awful packs in horrible sizes (1/22, 2/20, 14/9). Did that dude who had the"hook up" end up scamming everyone or what?

this is the TRUTH

roll.gif

I know what you mean, and believe me, I'm not trying to discredit or mock you in any way... All I'm saying is that the XI/XII pack, although sold out relatively fast in stores, was restocked MANY times on MANY websites. What it all boils down to is people attempting to resell the shoes and then realizing that they are not gonna make the profits needed in regards of the risk given.
Also, for the record, I was able to find $99 packs in my area however it was the awful packs in horrible sizes (1/22, 2/20, 14/9). Did that dude who had the "hook up" end up scamming everyone or what?

rayray, the dude in florida was definitely pluggin people in with $99 CDPs for almost like a week straight . . . . including the 11/12 CDP, but keep in mindthat $175 + tax is a lot more attainable, especially during Christmasm than $310 + tax every month of the year . . . . I doubt a single pair other thanb-grades will be available in any major metro area by the time the mall closes whenever the RD turns out to be . . . .

Gobble, gobble, gobble or HO, HO, HO ?!?

Make your choice
ohwell.gif

^^^^^^ i wouldn't be surprised if the resellers get burned on the sj release, like they did on the 11/12 release because when sites known for taxing islowering there price in september, im looking at you Onosneak. they really burn themselves 2-3 before the actual release.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

this is the TRUTH

roll.gif

I know what you mean, and believe me, I'm not trying to discredit or mock you in any way... All I'm saying is that the XI/XII pack, although sold out relatively fast in stores, was restocked MANY times on MANY websites. What it all boils down to is people attempting to resell the shoes and then realizing that they are not gonna make the profits needed in regards of the risk given.
Also, for the record, I was able to find $99 packs in my area however it was the awful packs in horrible sizes (1/22, 2/20, 14/9). Did that dude who had the "hook up" end up scamming everyone or what?

rayray, the dude in florida was definitely pluggin people in with $99 CDPs for almost like a week straight . . . . including the 11/12 CDP, but keep in mind that $175 + tax is a lot more attainable, especially during Christmasm than $310 + tax every month of the year . . . . I doubt a single pair other than b-grades will be available in any major metro area by the time the mall closes whenever the RD turns out to be . . . .

Gobble, gobble, gobble or HO, HO, HO ?!?

Make your choice
ohwell.gif

RAY RAY we were Talking about the 11/12 pack and u said :
"sold out? They were on sale for $99 at some retailers. Maybe the stores around your area sold out, but believe me, they produced way more than they sold.
And Yeah they RESTOCK them in MANY MANY times on Finish line But ON MANY MANY TIMES PEOPLE GOT THE ORDER CANCEL.....

About that GUY IDK BRO, I PM him to see if it was true and he never got back to me IDK why!!!!!
Somebody cop some packs from that dude????????

so since they are going to be GR does that mean they are going to be EVERYWHERE?? including local shoe spots that have JB accounts?? im asking cuz theres a lilspot in my town that get some new releases but not all of them. they had nubucks 12's, fusions, dubs, and even the 2009's. but the thing is jordanspretty much died in my town so most of the new releases are just sitting there on the shelves lol so IF they do drop them there then they should be an easycop! so thats why im asking are these going to be EVERYWHERE? or does it depend on the shoe spot?

^^ I don't trust small sneaker spots because they only get like a few pairs.
But General Release does mean every Jordan retailer should get them.

I also think these will go much faster than the CDP 11\12s last year because the price is much cheaper. And lots of cats will be copping multiplepairs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom