Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know if RMK Store is Legit? I bought mine a couple weeks ago and now i noticed they pulled em from there store?

djhesss i did the same thing they sent me a email like 2 weeks later saying that they ran out of my size and would email me when it came in stock. But it onlytook 2 emails and the 1 final email threatening to file a claim with PayPal. They are legit but i am assuming that the lost there hookup or something.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

^ Can you stop asking? You asked this like 5 times on the last page.

If someone doesnt answer then either

1.We dont wanna tell you

or

2.We dont know
Does anyone no, if www.sneakerpreorder.com is a legit site to get the space jams from?
and if so how does it work out for u to get the shoes? and also do they come in the special box?
laugh.gif

neighborhood u sound like a hater if yo udont know the answer let the man fire away we suppose to help each other

to the other dude just chill bro grab them on RD its no big deal as long as you play it smart, YOU WILL COP THESE

smokin.gif

OOooooooo. Your a big boy having a avy of a pistol and money.......... Sit.

Originally Posted by jdubb2345

djhesss i did the same thing they sent me a email like 2 weeks later saying that they ran out of my size and would email me when it came in stock. But it only took 2 emails and the 1 final email threatening to file a claim with PayPal. They are legit but i am assuming that the lost there hookup or something.

I got mine shipped and have em in hand, but i feel sketch getting them from China, having the ghetto box, and seeing them pulle off their site now! They smelllegit to me tho, just makes me nervous.

^^^^^^ djhesss did your pair look like they were dog eared around the top on the last lace loop ? my pair is like that on the left shoe, if u go back about 2are 3 pages the pics of big dawgjz88 look the sameway

I don't see how people can trust ordering from those websites, especially when you are dealing with those prices.

What do you do if something goes wrong? What happens if their website is gone?

I haven't had any unsuccessful stories when going to buy Jordans, aside from the Altitude 13's, and DMP disaster
grin.gif

When are the spacejams coming out? Is it the 23rd or the 24th of December, because I am seeing 2 different dates in here..
Are they going to be general release?
Is the special box going to come with all the shoes?

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

When are the spacejams coming out? Is it the 23rd or the 24th of December, because I am seeing 2 different dates in here..
#1. December 23
#2. Yes
#3. No one knows!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I don't see how people can trust ordering from those websites, especially when you are dealing with those prices.

What do you do if something goes wrong? What happens if their website is gone?

I haven't had any unsuccessful stories when going to buy Jordans, aside from the Altitude 13's, and DMP disaster
grin.gif

This site was posted on nice kicks, and everyone says they are legit. I NEVER would have bought em if i knew they were in china. This is the only pair I havebought like this, most of my kicks i get from fnl. The price was $280 shipped, which i thought was a legit price, but i learned my lesson here, even if theyare legit it doesnt feel right.

12/24/09 Air Jordan 11 Retro
378037-041, Black/Varsity Royal-White
$175

^ i got this off nikebiz, so it's official (for now)

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

$175

Men's pairs are all suppose to come with the special box. That is the "retail packaging"

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

$175

Men's pairs are all suppose to come with the special box. That is the "retail packaging"
Hmm. Interesting.

Thanks for posting that, and mikko for that info.

for those of u that have these already and wore them and also have the CDP XI, do they fit the same?

thanx for the help.

#1. December 23
#2. Yes
#3. No one knows!
ok, thanks... but....

$175

So which is official?
grin.gif

#1. December 23
#2. Yes
#3. No one knows!
ok, thanks... but....

$175

So which is official?
grin.gif

Check the link:
http://swoosh.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/swoosh.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=11&p_created=960940019&p_sid=Ie7y*gJj&p_accessibility=0&p_
redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcn
Q9JnBfcm93X2NudD0yMzQsMjM0JnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0
mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9jcHgmcF9wYWdlPTE*&p_li=&p_topview=1

But, I will be copping on the 23rd since they drop online here in Cali @ 9pm
wink.gif

I hate to ask a stupid question. Are general releases "Mass Produced"? Meaning, you dont have to camp out 3 weeks prior to release date or you wonthave to buy a pair off ebay for $2000.

Does anyone on here wanna make a bet on the official release date? Ill put twenty bucks on the 24th of december...paypal ready

Originally Posted by 555fresh

I hate to ask a stupid question. Are general releases "Mass Produced"? Meaning, you dont have to camp out 3 weeks prior to release date or you wont have to buy a pair off ebay for $2000.

no campout is required, and definately no $2000 prices but remember, late in the holiday season+hot jordans= lines at the sneaker spots. Just do a lil HW andyou will be aight.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by 555fresh

I hate to ask a stupid question. Are general releases "Mass Produced"? Meaning, you dont have to camp out 3 weeks prior to release date or you wont have to buy a pair off ebay for $2000.

no campout is required, and definately no $2000 prices but remember, late in the holiday season+hot jordans= lines at the sneaker spots. Just do a lil HW and you will be aight.
It still can sellout though, just make sure you go to spots you know won't be as crowded

Thanks for the info. fellas.

I can't wait for this release, it will be my second purchase from Jordan Brand this year.

I'll make sure to get my money right so that I can triple up on Space Jams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom