Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by luis og13s

preordered 2 pairs at my local footlocker here in Toronto
pimp.gif

Stores are already taking pre-orders?
nerd.gif

yeah, I got a call from the footlocker at Yorkdale mall, went the same day preordered 2 pairs. My bro preordered his at a Footlocker on Queen st. I thinkChamps aren't doing preorders yet though

Damn I just to pull the trigger at footalog but I had to get rid of some of my unwanted kicks. I hope its well worth it they should be here on mon or tuesday.Ill rock mine asap before the rainy season starts haha

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

MrWavez wrote:
gswarriorz wrote:
Official Countdown: 73 Days until Release (DEC.23)
happy.gif

thats a long time
No its not. TIME WILL FLY.
It's going to be a big spending day. Ill have to cop for the whole family.

you feel me! Ima be doing that
laugh.gif
. But just cop a pair for mybro and sis.

So these are a Christmas Eve launch,
nerd.gif

White/Red XII's coming out on the 12/19?

RD's are confusing with all the crap JB keeps rolling out.
smh.gif

I'm pretty sure some dum-dumb on here will email all the retailers and ask about the bing cashback too.. messing it up for everyone else. I'm also surethe release date will change again. For those wondering, "why?" It's because it will throw a lot of people off, hence creating less clogging inthe stores and less of a hassle. Not that JB cares but the retail chains do. It's bad for business when some kid gets robbed outside of macy's.

does anybody know if el-store in hong kong is legit or bought a pair from them ........ bout to buy a pair from them on ebay for 349 with special packaging cuzeverbody else sold out of my sz 13

^^^^^^^^^ that price is steep as hell why don't u wait until other sites restock, the special box is not that special

are if u really want them and the box e-mail air-randy see if he has your sz 280.00 is better 350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom