Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

You guys are tripping. I love both high and low Taxi's XII's and I've been waiting to replace my lows for a couple of years now. Next time, I'm gonna cop two pairs. They are great in the summer time. If everybody hates them, then more for me and all the discounts. Sitting on shelves = Discount = I'm all in!
pimp.gif

You guys are tripping. I love both high and low Taxi's XII's and I've been waiting to replace my lows for a couple of years now. Next time, I'm gonna cop two pairs. They are great in the summer time. If everybody hates them, then more for me and all the discounts. Sitting on shelves = Discount = I'm all in!
pimp.gif

why da hell cant they just retro the obsidian.....even if its low, i would take it. gosh....

why da hell cant they just retro the obsidian.....even if its low, i would take it. gosh....

All the hate on the JB forum board for lows is absolutely comical.  Have any of you tried on a pair of Kobe's recently?  Best.  Hoops.  Shoe. Ever.
And JB lows are sickness, especially the XI's.  I'd sell my firstborn son into slavery for these:

air-jordan-xi-concord-low-mj-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom