Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

200 for a xx8 at the outlet is LOLable hahah! An already cheap made shoe now possibly a b grade and it's still 2 bills? ha ha ha very funny nike
indifferent.gif
. of course the buyers are idiots and will still cop though
sick.gif

those xx8's in the green colorway have hit two clearence outlets a-grade brand new in the box for 99.99.

I just called that outlet so I could purchase these yellow xx8s and my man zach said that that shoe is not even there. I told him I saw the post on this forum and he said that someone just made this up unfortunately. Feel free to call that outlet up and confirm but I'm pretty sure that a Nike employee wouldn't lie about having or not having a product in their store.
BUSTED    NICE TRY 

he

Just called. They did have a small run of them. Only one 8.5 left.
I called earlier in the day when I posted the pic that my boy sent me. They did have them. And another site that is well into the outlet game posted this. It's pretty much the same price when the 2012 with the full box and all that jazz hit the outlet, so the $199.99 price tag was expected.

Busted? 
roll.gif

Montrose Christian and Oak Hill PE's that Jumpman23 just tweeted out. Personally, not feeling either, but not hating either.

Ew. You would have to pay me to wear those.

I was waiting for a white base color but then i realize they would look like dallas cowboy cheerleader boot when zipped up. lol

Pass

I just want a black based with white outsole. Not any thermal camo crayon or whatever else.

A white based CW would look like a Dallas cheerleader boot but it's whatever! I'm tired of there being a shortage on white signature shoes out here.

I got stuck with a pair of XX8 size 11 black green volts because my girlfriend bought me them but one half size to big. Footlocker will not let her return them even though we have the receipt because they are quickstrike anyone else ever have this problem with returning shoes at footlocker?

Last edited:
I got stuck with a pair of XX8 size 11 black green volts because my girlfriend bought me them but one half size to big. Footlocker will not let her return them even though we have the receipt because they are quickstrike anyone else ever have this problem with returning shoes at footlocker?

go to a different footlocker. see if you can exchange them at the very least.

Footlocker STAYS trippin' on that no return stuff man. :smh:

I don't see why they don't let people exchange at least. It'll be damn near impossible to find them in your size now anyways, but good luck.

I'd call customer service and complain if you have to. Their return policy doesn't state anything about "QS" shoes not being returnable if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe they'll give you store credit or a gift card?  That's nuts if they wouldn't let you return them, especially if you were not able to try them on prior to purchasing them.

Footlocker STAYS trippin' on that no return stuff man. :smh:

I don't see why they don't let people exchange at least. It'll be damn near impossible to find them in your size now anyways, but good luck.

I'd call customer service and complain if you have to. Their return policy doesn't state anything about "QS" shoes not being returnable if I'm not mistaken.

i think its at the manager's discretion. apparently, the manager he dealt with didnt want a $250+ refund.

Footlocker STAYS trippin' on that no return stuff man.
mean.gif

Actually, there was a whole thread on this last year. They changed their policy and now you can't return any shoe with a release date, which is pretty much anything worth buying

yeah I know I read that it sux oh well I have a brand new pair unworn in the corner of my closet now LOL

yeah I know I read that it sux oh well I have a brand new pair unworn in the corner of my closet now LOL
Put them up on eBay or something. Hell, put a For Sale in your signature on here. I'm sure you'll find someone who wants them. A pair on eBay just went for $319.99 with $30 shipping. Someone did buy it now...

cool thanks for the advice did not know about the signature thing put them on here under my name thanks for the advice all!!!

@zo1633 You can return them.  U must call the customer service number on the receipt and ship them back to the warehouse.  They will email you a free mail label for UPS.  I just went through this a couple weeks ago trying to return a pair of lebron X.  I purchased in store and tried to return them a week later and the manager said they cant take returns on "release day" items and that I had to call customer service.  I proceeded to ask him where is this policy in writing.  It wasnt stated on the back of my receipt, anywhere in the store, the clerk who checked me out didnt state it, and it wasnt on footlockers website. So after going back and forth with him for a bit I called customer service and let them know about my displeasure. I spoke to 4 different levels of mgt and ended up having to ship them back.  Each person told me they changed the policy due to people returning unauthentic products and they need to authenticate the products before issuing a refund, which sounds like BS to me but I did get a $10 gift card out of it and luckily there was a ups store in the mall.

Last edited:
really hmmm interesting yeah they never mentioned that to me just said same bs its a quick strike item and no we cannot retuyrn release day items for refunds. Problem was I called before we drove the 50 miles to return them and told them these are the XX8 and they are one size to big for me and he said oh no we do not carry those anymore I said thats fine I have the correct size but need to return these. I told him you can check them out and make sure they are the same and never worn and I have the receipt he said no problem come down and we wil refund you the money provided you have the receipt and they are not worn. SO I get there and the guy who answered the phone says yeah let me get those returned for you they look perfect and you have box and everything and receipt so lets give you the money back well it was going thru and something prompted for a manger so when he called Manager over and manger said oh we cannot take these they are a Quick strike item and the clerk was like but they are brand new and he has a receipt and all and never worn and I told him on the phone to come see me that its ok but manager would not budge saying he could not even let me exchange them because the item is not available in stock anymore. I argued a little bit but could see he was not budging so I just put them away. But what you are syaing makes sense. Thanks I might try that if the peole that have already repsonded to me saying they want them fall thru.

really hmmm interesting yeah they never mentioned that to me just said same bs its a quick strike item and no we cannot retuyrn release day items for refunds. Problem was I called before we drove the 50 miles to return them and told them these are the XX8 and they are one size to big for me and he said oh no we do not carry those anymore I said thats fine I have the correct size but need to return these. I told him you can check them out and make sure they are the same and never worn and I have the receipt he said no problem come down and we wil refund you the money provided you have the receipt and they are not worn. SO I get there and the guy who answered the phone says yeah let me get those returned for you they look perfect and you have box and everything and receipt so lets give you the money back well it was going thru and something prompted for a manger so when he called Manager over and manger said oh we cannot take these they are a Quick strike item and the clerk was like but they are brand new and he has a receipt and all and never worn and I told him on the phone to come see me that its ok but manager would not budge saying he could not even let me exchange them because the item is not available in stock anymore. I argued a little bit but could see he was not budging so I just put them away. But what you are syaing makes sense. Thanks I might try that if the peole that have already repsonded to me saying they want them fall thru.
Yeah its a BS policy IMO. It must be to curb people from purchasing shoes and then returning them when they cant resell them.  My main issue wasnt the actual policy but the fact that it wasnt in writing or stated anywhere. 

Last edited:
Yeah its a BS policy IMO. It must be to curb people from purchasing shoes and then returning them when they cant resell them.  My main issue wasnt the actual policy but the fact that it wasnt in writing or stated anywhere. 

That's my problem. If its a REAL policy, put it in writing, stamp it like they used to, whatever. I'm just tired of them. :\

I'm glad you can read what was posted before. Now try to process it. What you originally posted:

"and you guys have got to chill, do you guys see any lebron Xs or kobe 8s at outlets yet? if so, its rare because they are still at major retail spots"

What I was pointing out to begin with is that the Lebron X is not "rare" at any outlet. There are FSR's sitting around. Hence, not rare. Rare at an outlet is a DB IX, or something that will not sit on an outlet shelf.

In that same sense, the XX8 will hit the outlet. Every shoe does. Don't believe me? All I was getting at is that a simple stock search could eliminate any questions as to whether or not any shoe is available at the outlet. And if anything, that would validate your original post of saying how the XX8 would be "rare" at an outlet. 

CrazyEBW was right though, they will most likely start off at $199.99 when they do reach an outlet.
well im mad your reading comprehension is horrible

lebron x sightings are indeed a rare sighting, the fact that they are not at most outlets means that their appearance at outlets is rare, it doesnt matter if there are fsrs (which is probably a lie because i tried to stock locate any lebron in my size and they arent at any outlets) db IXs at an outlet would be an already rare shoe making an even more rare appearance at an outlet

i NEVER said the XX8 would be rare at an outlet, youre dense dude, i said give it time, they arent at outlets yet because they didnt release too long ago

Back
Top Bottom