Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Guys need help because I am a total noob to the sneaker game. I bought the SEs in an 11 but they are far too tight. On Nike.com they no longer have 11.5 or 12s in stock. Will they ever get more in stock for the SEs or are these Editions limited and they won’t make more? Nike chat would not say either way. Wondering if I should just hold on to these and hope they really break in and loosen up. First pair of Jordan’s in 25 years and really want this color way.

Thanks!

just keep checking daily

Fire
IMG_20200306_124728.jpg
IMG_20200306_124837.jpg

Guys need help because I am a total noob to the sneaker game. I bought the SEs in an 11 but they are far too tight. On Nike.com they no longer have 11.5 or 12s in stock. Will they ever get more in stock for the SEs or are these Editions limited and they won’t make more? Nike chat would not say either way. Wondering if I should just hold on to these and hope they really break in and loosen up. First pair of Jordan’s in 25 years and really want this color way.

Thanks!

welcome and pleasant day to an actual sneaker enthusiast. normally, for this shoe it is recommended to half size up. anyway, with your dilemma, have you tried loosening up the laces from top to bottom? that should help with the fit. if it doesn't I believe just hold on to them and probably wait to return them before the end of 30 days. I think NDC's return policy expires around 30 days and I believe you can use the shoe as well and see if it breaks in before the return date expires.

Saw the Salmons in person yesterday. They seriously screwed up by not just using red.

Picked up the Eclipses again (defect on the last pair I had). Glad to have them back. 34s are some of the best shoes ever. Maybe best ever performance-wise for me.

Holy **** these infrareds run small. I managed to wear an 11.5 in the OG colorway of the 34, only got rid of them due to my right pinky toe rubbing after extended wear. But I just tried on my size 12 in the infrareds and it feels like its a half size SMALLER not bigger. Wow. Majorly disappointed.

And the eclipse plate and midsole coloring is wayyyyyyyyy off from the rest of the shoe. Throws my OCD into hyper drive. Back to Nike these go. SE's still the GOAT.

No way the Bayou Boys make it through the weekend right?

I mean the un-UNC 3’s just sold hyper fast and Zion has all the heat on him right now...

Bayou’s need more.

the eclipse plate, forefoot bubble and medial side are all the same color as the uppers.

id like to see a lil more of the orange used. Lil more black aint neva hurt nothin either.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom