Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Macrocystis_pyrifera.jpg

I found this forum and wanted to post my experience, since I see some do consider performance on court.

Anybody got these and felt them underwhelming performance wise?

I got the void colorway, and almost returned them. Don't know if my pair was different or flawed but initially they were stiff AF. Like walking con 2 blocks of wood stiff.

I could not feel any zoom and never has a shoe hurt my feet to a point of not being able to walk the next day the first time I used the shoes. Just a 2hr two pickup games sesion and had to rest a few days. I was going to return them, but had another pickup games day later that week and decided to give them a final try.

The heel cup puts some pressure on the low part of my ankle bones on both feet (just where the heel cup connects to the midfoot on the bottom front part of the “V” that forms from the transparent part of the ripstop/mesh/see through material. I do feel some discomfort but not to the point of being unplayable, but just enough to make it feel awkward and annoying. The liner of the ankle cup is too thick, if that makes any sense. I hope these things go away on little more break in time, because of now I was seriously let down, I expected more since they are being compared to the 29s in many reviews. My 31s lows feel more comfortable and zoom is buttery, traction is suicide on those though.

Just for reference I am about 205lbs so not a lightweight. The second time I could use them again after recovering, They felt at this point softer, but not crazy comfortable. I could now feel the zoom, not like the soft bouncy zoom from other shoes like the kobe1 protro or some kd ix/x, more like a stiffer and more responsive zoom feeling. You can really feel the zoom and plate working when you sprint or load for a hard explosive jump. I don't know if my shoes are defective or if this colorway needed some break in time, but I can now play in them without my feet being destroyed to some degree.

Maybe my feet just broke in, not the shoes hahahaha. What I can not complain about the shoe is the lightness feeling, the looks and the traction grip (it's some blessing not to have to wipe every min).

As of today I have had no problems with the lace hoops tearing, but the laces are extremely cheap feeling.

I am getting better performance from a shoe like the kobe protro 1, since day one. These just keep getting better the more I use them. Hopefully the Jordans 34 do the same.
Hello, thanks for your review.
I also have blue void in my rotation since october, and everything was alright, maybe just the cushionning a little stiff.
But thursday for the first time i felt the heel cup putting some pressure on the low part of my ankle bones on my left foot.
I was in much pain i finished training with another pair (AJ 10).
I tried yesterday thicker socks but pain was still there.
I had to find another pair for the game, i tried the 14 bred, and stupor, the same pain while i had never got this pain before.
I tried the 13 Bred, same thing. Jay’s 10, 11 and 12 no pain.
I have played multiple times never had any problem.
I really don’t know where does the problem arise. If anybody had this problem please share your experience. Have you fixed that problem?
I really need an response because i’m thinking the 34 were the only shoes for me.

Ps: about cushionning I also think the 34 are stiff but i read that the blue voids were stiffer than the other colorway.
If anybody can confirm, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Voids look like a women's exclusive or a kids shoe, cmon now.

I still think they look cool and all, but as a somewhat older man - naw, I can't do it.

This is what the voids remind me of..

If someone PSd the voids on any of the 4 outfits on the left - winner.

Pounds do not lose themselves people! /Nutty Professor.

Attachments

• 6121c8d24b571f41a90c02d25526cb9a.jpg
    6121c8d24b571f41a90c02d25526cb9a.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 253
Back
Top Bottom