Air Jordan xxxiv first info

065B43C1-C47A-4D61-B9D2-81641B630D43.png

kw233.png

And they gave us the Black Cats :smh: Although I rather have plain black upper.

for a blackcat design and colorway, those were lame. typically, BlackCats look awesome despite their monotonous colorway. the 34 BlackCats were like a bastard version of them and doesn't belong to their category.

This is what the voids remind me of..

If someone PSd the voids on any of the 4 outfits on the left - winner.

Pounds do not lose themselves people! /Nutty Professor.

not sure what's the reference with the voids on that group but it seems this shoe looked more like it.
s-l640.jpg

not sure if anybody else noticed but are the SEs' gone at NDC ? can't find a page for it, just the regular 34s.

not sure if anybody else noticed but are the SEs' gone at NDC ? can't find a page for it, just the regular 34s.
Yep they’re gone now.. let’s all hope for another colorway!
I think I snagged the last 11.5 on GOAT before they disappeared again. It seems like size 11.5 is more elusive with the 34s than with other models..

Yep they’re gone now.. let’s all hope for another colorway!
I think I snagged the last 11.5 on GOAT before they disappeared again. It seems like size 11.5 is more elusive with the 34s than with other models..

with that size, I think so. with my size, it's a hit and miss. sometimes sold out on launch day, some not. can't believe the SE's were available for a month I think, the all of a sudden, poof ! so glad I copped a pair just before the craziness started right after All Star week, not before but just before March. Happy? nope, I'm over-elated for now til something really hot comes out again.

Had to remove them because you know they were "special" even though Infrareds soldout before them but hey...{insert Kermit meme}
Would look smooth...Like a 34 version of the Altitude 13’s...
My thoughts exactly. Bought a pair to work on never the less but a green sole and Jumpman xxx4 logo and such would have went a long way.

for a blackcat design and colorway, those were lame. typically, BlackCats look awesome despite their monotonous colorway. the 34 BlackCats were like a bastard version of them and doesn't belong to their category.
I agree, the Black Cat 34 is lame for a Black Cat edition.

Idk why ya'll complaining about the black cat colorway when it really is just the black cat colorway. All the suggestion such as like green eclipse plate would just make it a different colorway. Maybe y'all just want the black cat colorway on the SEs.

Gonna try my hand at them Bayou Boyz this weekend. Like the nod to Nola and I’m a sucker for supporting the home team. Hopefully they aren’t gone in a flash.

Back
Top Bottom