Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Around my way people are dumb as ****. It's like telling them to stay in place made them all defiant toddlers that have to do whatever they were told not to do. So many people just refuse to grasp how bad it is, like the sun is shining and it's springtime so it just can't be that bad. "Why can't I go to the park and hang out?" "It's my first amendment right to gather in a big group if I want!" Just stupid as hell.

Yep. College kids in my neighborhood had a party this weekend. Their neighbors apparently called the cops on them for the first time I heard. Wasn’t mad at that old lady putting her foot down.

Around my way people are dumb as ****. It's like telling them to stay in place made them all defiant toddlers that have to do whatever they were told not to do. So many people just refuse to grasp how bad it is, like the sun is shining and it's springtime so it just can't be that bad. "Why can't I go to the park and hang out?" "It's my first amendment right to gather in a big group if I want!" Just stupid as hell.

It’s everywhere...All those me first fools on spring break down in Florida for example...

This motivated me to carve out a spot in my back yard and lay some cement though...I’ll put my own hoop up so I can shoot around at my own leisure without a horde of dummies trying to hit the court while I’m out there...

In most places at this stage, you aren't supposed to be out there, period. No one person has any more right to be on a court or wherever than any other person. That's why if someone looks out their window and sees an empty court, that's not a green light for that person to go shoot buckets. It just can't work that way. I'm not trying to come at you personally whatsoever but I've seen a lot of examples recorded around L.A. where it's clear there's a portion of the population that still just doesn't get it and thinks the world revolves around them.

well LA is all over the news regarding that one. before that, it was New York. some idiot travellers were just indifferent to the situation and act a do what they want mentality. hope those idiots got stuck in New York and enjoying their vacation, 4 weeks ago.

Oh well it’s just whatever at this point until all this stuff clears up...

Anyway...FTL Infrareds getting dropped off tomorrow and FNL Black Cat's Lansing Friday...Going to go ahead and assume the lows are probably not going to release this month...Everything getting shifted back...

It’s everywhere...All those me first fools on spring break down in Florida for example...

This motivated me to carve out a spot in my back yard and lay some cement though...I’ll put my own hoop up so I can shoot around at my own leisure without a horde of dummies trying to hit the court while I’m out there...
Bingo. I’m camped out at my girl’s house so I bought a new Spalding portable hoop, put it together last week and have been shooting daily in her driveway. Mad now it took this to happen for me to put one up over here LOL

Last edited:
Love my pair 🤷‍♂️...

On a side note...Last week I posted up that people were getting fines for some pick up games that were going down out here in Vegas...Saw today that the city sent people around to take the rims off the backboards at all the public parks...Take. Off. The. Rims.

I get it the whole social distancing stuff is important but damn, people can’t even go out and shoot around by themselves now...

I drove by some courts today and the rims were taken off as well here in the Bay.

I just got my Black Cats delivered from the last NDC sale and I gotta say, this is the first signature I have picked up since the 28, and before that, probably the 17. This is just an extremely good shoe in hand. I can't wait to get them on a court, although I will certainly have to, might have to put them on in the house and dunk on my kids Fisher Price style.
1585750389895.jpg
20200401_100702.jpg
20200401_100730.jpg

I just got my Black Cats delivered from the last NDC sale and I gotta say, this is the first signature I have picked up since the 28, and before that, probably the 17. This is just an extremely good shoe in hand. I can't wait to get them on a court, although I will certainly have to, might have to put them on in the house and dunk on my kids Fisher Price style.
1585750389895.jpg
20200401_100702.jpg
20200401_100730.jpg

congrats on your pair and welcome to the club. this is an amazing performance shoe. that is all that I can say. the comfort and cushion is 2nd to none. probably I'll get 2 more pairs depending on what the 35s would be.

Gotta dunk on the kids. And swat their **** too.

I'll do whatever I can. if I can only turn back clock even for 5 years, that would be enough to spank some kids convincingly. age, 2 surgeries and nagging injuries certainly has affected my speed, endurance, tenacity and jump (athleticism). I can't say if my remaining skills ( smarts, ballhandling and shooting ) would be enough for their athleticism. I might be able to close the gap but it would be a real challenge since I rely a lot on the things that are now missing in my game. gotta practice my Mchale drills before the scrimmages starts again in a few months. also, gain some weight because of this lockdown. cant go to the fitness gym and been eating a lot lately. boy I miss balling and going to the gym. dog name it.

congrats on your pair and welcome to the club. this is an amazing performance shoe. that is all that I can say. the comfort and cushion is 2nd to none. probably I'll get 2 more pairs depending on what the 35s would be.
Thank you, thank you, might have to post pics of the kids getting up after getting yammed on. Just gotta figure out how to blur their faces, lol.

I'll do whatever I can. if I can only turn back clock even for 5 years, that would be enough to spank some kids convincingly. age, 2 surgeries and nagging injuries certainly has affected my speed, endurance, tenacity and jump (athleticism). I can't say if my remaining skills ( smarts, ballhandling and shooting ) would be enough for their athleticism. I might be able to close the gap but it would be a real challenge since I rely a lot on the things that are now missing in my game. gotta practice my Mchale drills before the scrimmages starts again in a few months. also, gain some weight because of this lockdown. cant go to the fitness gym and been eating a lot lately. boy I miss balling and going to the gym. dog name it.

Oh I thought dude meant actual children. If we're talking actual players who are just younger, well yeah, destroy them too, but no mercy on the actual children either.

And deals out there on the CNY or infrared pairs? Got thr black and white pair in yesterday and it felt like going to the mall to get the og 17s. I'm hooked on these. On another note, does it seem like the netting on the white chicago pair will yellow? That's keeping me away from them.

And deals out there on the CNY or infrared pairs? Got thr black and white pair in yesterday and it felt like going to the mall to get the og 17s. I'm hooked on these. On another note, does it seem like the netting on the white chicago pair will yellow? That's keeping me away from them.

can't you just paint it over if ever?

MJ, UCONN alum? Class of '04. U C O N N

Back
Top Bottom