Air Jordan xxxiv first info

What is the verdict on these Zion PE'sTake a look at the b-roll to get a good look and tell me what you guys think.

it's the kind of different that is not appealing for me at all. being different does not really make the shoe universally appealing at all. for the most part, it is a nasty kind of different. if you love the shoe for what it looks like, then good for you. although I would only agree on the parts that the Tatum, Walker PE's. now those are universally appealing and whack ! hopefully, the Green Ghost PEs would really get released. it seems like China/Asia would get them.

Blackcat1.png

Blackcat2.png

Blackcat3.png

Blackcat4.png

In the minority for liking the Blackcats as is but added a bit of personal touch and figured id do a top three shoot.

Nice to see the turn around.

1 month & 1/2 into the season, “theyre trash”, “Another failed modern jordan”, blah blah blah...

jawns BEEN hard.

ive said from the day they were revealed they were the best JORDAN in awhile. I just didn’t like a few of the colorways. Theres still pairs I wouldn’t buy, but a few have grown on me. Voids, Chicago’s and Paris are my favs and the pairs that I own right now.

dont really like that part of those. I was referring to the released pairs.

oh ok. I just thought you included those since you said every colorway. :lol:
on the otherhand, on my part, the 33s never grew on me regardless of the colorway. for me, those were just a total let down considering it's predecessor was way better. the string lacing system and the choice of material and form of the shoe make it less appealing, and we are not yet talking about performance, comfort and fit yet.

What is the verdict on these Zion PE'sTake a look at the b-roll to get a good look and tell me what you guys think.

This colorway is awful imo. Almost every other PE beats these by a mile. For once I want more colors to release and we likely aren't going to get that.

They should have just thrown these on Nike By You and called it a day.

This colorway is awful imo. Almost every other PE beats these by a mile. For once I want more colors to release and we likely aren't going to get that.

They should have just thrown these on Nike By You and called it a day.

given the chance to do custom Jordans via Nike by You, I doubt that this would even be a top 10 choice when it comes to colorway customization. but I don't think that we would see the light of day of being able to do our own customs with a signature line Jordan. so far, the decent shoe that atleast we could do some custom right now is the PG4s. other shoe offerings just don't have good custom options.

given the chance to do custom Jordans via Nike by You, I doubt that this would even be a top 10 choice when it comes to colorway customization. but I don't think that we would see the light of day of being able to do our own customs with a signature line Jordan. so far, the decent shoe that atleast we could do some custom right now is the PG4s. other shoe offerings just don't have good custom options.

This is going back a ways by the Air Jordan 2012 was on NikeID. I'm unsure if there have been others since.

I just think we've seen so many PE's this season for a jordan signature that the same thought process could be applied to the average consumer obviously to a lesser degree. Not like we're getting the same number of colorways as some of the other sigs.

Love my pair 🤷‍♂️...

On a side note...Last week I posted up that people were getting fines for some pick up games that were going down out here in Vegas...Saw today that the city sent people around to take the rims off the backboards at all the public parks...Take. Off. The. Rims.

I get it the whole social distancing stuff is important but damn, people can’t even go out and shoot around by themselves now...

^^^ I know they took hoops down in NYC, but that’s one of the worst Coronavirus hot spots in the US. Kind of surprised to hear that it happened in Vegas. We still have them up in LA.

Love my pair 🤷‍♂️...

On a side note...Last week I posted up that people were getting fines for some pick up games that were going down out here in Vegas...Saw today that the city sent people around to take the rims off the backboards at all the public parks...Take. Off. The. Rims.

I get it the whole social distancing stuff is important but damn, people can’t even go out and shoot around by themselves now...

we got ours taken off yesterday. I must say you gotta blame some people as well not adhering to social distancing. my bro was doing some shoot around about some weeks ago and had to stop when a group of people started showing to play. some private fitness clubs here were also open a couple of days back, don't know if the city already forced them to close.

Love my pair 🤷‍♂️...

it only takes a few to ruin it for the rest of us.

it only takes a few to ruin it for the rest of us.
Exactly. If everyone went out to "shoot around by themselves," then they wouldn't be by themselves LOL. That's why they have to take down rims, etc. Otherwise, who gets to dictate who gets to be on the playground and who doesn't? It won't work to say, hey I was here first, everyone else has to leave until I'm done. It's just not realistic.
This whole thing really sucks and I'm going nuts locked in the house, but it's what needs to be done. In the grand scheme, it's a small sacrifice, honestly. The only reason courts or parks or whatever are empty is because most people are doing the right thing. So if someone sees an empty court and thinks, well I can go shoot around because no one else is there, it starts to defeat the intent.

Exactly. If everyone went out to "shoot around by themselves," then they wouldn't be by themselves LOL. That's why they have to take down rims, etc. Otherwise, who gets to dictate who gets to be on the playground and who doesn't? It won't work to say, hey I was here first, everyone else has to leave until I'm done. It's just not realistic.
This whole thing really sucks and I'm going nuts locked in the house, but it's what needs to be done. In the grand scheme, it's a small sacrifice, honestly. The only reason courts or parks or whatever are empty is because most people are doing the right thing. So if someone sees an empty court and thinks, well I can go shoot around because no one else is there, it starts to defeat the intent.

well the only problem is, some of them bring along some friends to begin with like 4 people. it's funny because in regular times, I can all have 4 courts by myself and nobody is showing up. now, it's more like these new faces suddenly appear out of nowhere. it's like you are hoping for some people that you can play with when you need them but now that it is highly not to engage yourself with other people, suddenly these people that you haven't seen before start showing up in your playground when you don't need them. it's funny because it seems this pandemic somehow change the overall cultural activity of people. people that seem content on staying at home are suddenly outside, engaging and socializing with people physically unlike before that you can't even able to breath beside someone in public because they are too busy on their phones. while there is nothing wrong with that, I can only hope that this kind of behavior is exercised when there is no pandemic.

Last edited:
well the only problem is, some of them bring along some friends to begin with like 4 people. it's funny because in regular times, I can all have 4 courts by myself and nobody is showing up. now, it's more like these new faces suddenly appear. it's like you are hoping for some people that you can play with when you need them but now that it is highly not to engage yourself with other people, suddenly these people that you haven't seen before start showing up in your playground. it's funny because it seems this pandemic somehow change the overall cultural activity of people. people that seem content on staying at home are suddenly outside, engaging and socializing with people physically unlike before that you can't even able to breath beside someone in public because they are too busy on their phones. while there is nothing wrong with that, I can only hope that this kind of behavior is exercised when there is no pandemic.

This is exactly my experience right here 😂...Nobody at my outdoor spot ever...Now it’s a lineup waiting to hit the court...

well the only problem is, some of them bring along some friends to begin with like 4 people. it's funny because in regular times, I can all have 4 courts by myself and nobody is showing up. now, it's more like these new faces suddenly appear out of nowhere. it's like you are hoping for some people that you can play with when you need them but now that it is highly not to engage yourself with other people, suddenly these people that you haven't seen before start showing up in your playground when you don't need them. it's funny because it seems this pandemic somehow change the overall cultural activity of people. people that seem content on staying at home are suddenly outside, engaging and socializing with people physically unlike before that you can't even able to breath beside someone in public because they are too busy on their phones. while there is nothing wrong with that, I can only hope that this kind of behavior is exercised when there is no pandemic.
In most places at this stage, you aren't supposed to be out there, period. No one person has any more right to be on a court or wherever than any other person. That's why if someone looks out their window and sees an empty court, that's not a green light for that person to go shoot buckets. It just can't work that way. I'm not trying to come at you personally whatsoever but I've seen a lot of examples recorded around L.A. where it's clear there's a portion of the population that still just doesn't get it and thinks the world revolves around them.

Around my way people are dumb as ****. It's like telling them to stay in place made them all defiant toddlers that have to do whatever they were told not to do. So many people just refuse to grasp how bad it is, like the sun is shining and it's springtime so it just can't be that bad. "Why can't I go to the park and hang out?" "It's my first amendment right to gather in a big group if I want!" Just stupid as hell.

Back
Top Bottom