Air Jordan xxxiv first info

The right page # I wanted to post on.

Alright JB, wake up....... This the most attention I've seen on a signature shoe in a while let alone with small accessories from the famous aj4's. The design is killer but why no og colorway combinations? Why are most soles white which is prone for a dirty look after a few wears? So, your planning on doing a XXXV with no grape or fire red coloways? 🤔🤨😑... Come on. Yes I understand new shoe means new color combos should be introduced but it shouldnt stop there... I dont want to wait 10 years for retro 34 bred, military, fire red, cement, denim, jaws, or TS..

Just my 23 cents....

Btw... can somebody photoshop me a 34 Levi's denim and/or a cactus Jack light blue travis Scott 34? Thanks in advance...

Btw... can somebody photoshop me a 34 Levi's denim and/or a cactus Jack light blue travis Scott 34's? Thanks in advance.......

I could only go 14 (TTS) or 15, and 15 was too big. But I can confidently say half a size up would be the move on these. It's the length, they run a bit short.

The only other Jordan that comes to mind is the 9, those fit short (to me). And the "Laney" 14 lows. Everything else Jordan, my true size has been money.

yea i need a 12.5

the toe pinches on the sides

to me the kd12 was more comfortable and better fit

My true size is 11.5 but I had to get a 12 in these and the KD12. I still found the KD12s to be a bit narrow after I sized up. The Jordan 34s were fine.

zion-williamson-nike-air-jordan-34-bhm-02.jpg

Thinking about getting after the Black Cat’s at this point...Holding out for that $110-$120-ish price range though...Getting close but I haven’t seen them touch that yet...

I got the "Chicago" pair. Wear em casually. Sprayed em down, still, dirt magnets. Comfortable as h3ll! I'm wanting to to what some ole dude did with dying the Ambers black to remove that. It's going to be a personal custom, because I hate seeing that white being turned into doo doo brown by just wearing em casually

Sizing continues to be a issue for everyone. Is it that hard for them to make a size 13.5 like they did the first 25+ years? Even if you had to pre-order them from the Nike site that would be fine even though it would take longer.

I got the "Chicago" pair. Wear em casually. Sprayed em down, still, dirt magnets. Comfortable as h3ll! I'm wanting to to what some ole dude did with dying the Ambers black to remove that. It's going to be a personal custom, because I hate seeing that white being turned into doo doo brown by just wearing em casually

waiting for them to hit the outlet's bargain bin. same thought, waiting to customize these with the appropriate paint and hopefully don't butcher them like the last pair that I did.

Back
Top Bottom