Air Jordan xxxiv first info

is laser-focused on reducing unnecessary weight to make it as light as possible. It has the same shape and features of the inline 34, with some tweaks. A lower collar, synthetic leather toe cap (instead of mesh) and an updated heel overlay material outfit this low-profile shoe.

The lows weigh more than the mids according to Shoeit (the guy in that video). I think they had to do that to have the shoe be stable, cause it already felt like a low as it is. Personally I like the new colorways. Classic colorways are fine but it's nice to see some original ideas, prints, etc, even if it's jarring to me sometimes. I just did not like the regency. I would have copped the prints. I wonder if they will keep dropping more Jordans during and the day after The Last Dance airs each sunday. That would be awesome. Would take me back to Kanye's "Good Fridays". Man those were the days (back before he lost his damn mind).

The lows weigh more than the mids according to Shoeit (the guy in that video). I think they had to do that to have the shoe be stable, cause it already felt like a low as it is. Personally I like the new colorways. Classic colorways are fine but it's nice to see some original ideas, prints, etc, even if it's jarring to me sometimes. I just did not like the regency. I would have copped the prints. I wonder if they will keep dropping more Jordans during and the day after The Last Dance airs each sunday. That would be awesome. Would take me back to Kanye's "Good Fridays". Man those were the days (back before he lost his damn mind).

Public Enemy, I'm really happy for you and I ma let you finish but The Regency is one of the best 34 colorways of all time, ONE OF THE BEST COLORWAYS OF ALL TIME !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
the-best-kanye-west-memes-of-alltime-u1.jpg

Last edited:

The purple looks great. Way better than the pictures let on. The rest of it from the upper down just doesn't work for me.

They definitely look slightly more purple in the daylight, but they still lean navy to my eyes haha. They are definitely testing me and attempt to slow down purchases.

yea. Seeing the vid. Looks purple too me.
carolinakickg carolinakickg

90s styling. green is perfect match to the "90s" Mavs. Signed Luka late...I mean I'm not going to run through the whole list again. The shade doesn't have to be perfect for me to believe what I believe. The color wasn't an exact match on Zion's pair either. Agree to disagree. Thx for the tag so I could see the vid tho.

Glad most people don't like em. I love em.

I dont dislike those but they dont feel needed to me either.

tbh, the model is so strong that it would take an absolutely horrible colorway to make these look bad.

i just need the damn guo’s to release in the states man. Lol

The Mavs Jersey got a lot of negative criticism. But that didn’t stop my from buying 4 of them. Dirk, Luka, kristap, Timmy. Been a mavs fan since the mid 90s.
I'm not a Mavs fan (not a hater, either, and I love Luka) but I think those jerseys are great. Cool color combo, fun font ... it has a '90s kind of feel to it without actually being from the '90s. Do people also hate the Jazz City Edition orange-gradient uniforms? I've historically hated the Jazz, but I think those are the coolest new uniforms in the league in a long, long time.

Back
Top Bottom