Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I'm not a Mavs fan (not a hater, either, and I love Luka) but I think those jerseys are great. Cool color combo, fun font ... it has a '90s kind of feel to it without actually being from the '90s. Do people also hate the Jazz City Edition orange-gradient uniforms? I've historically hated the Jazz, but I think those are the coolest new uniforms in the league in a long, long time.
I like those jerseys. Reminds me of the Kobe VI Orange County’s.

I'm not a Mavs fan (not a hater, either, and I love Luka) but I think those jerseys are great. Cool color combo, fun font ... it has a '90s kind of feel to it without actually being from the '90s. Do people also hate the Jazz City Edition orange-gradient uniforms? I've historically hated the Jazz, but I think those are the coolest new uniforms in the league in a long, long time.

colorways aside. love my team Jerseys but found the new ones made by Nike atrocious due to quality concerns especially the applied paint used for the numbers, name and logo. for the price you pay for the swingman, it's infuriating. authentics though is a different story, love the materials and love the sewn in patches. while the materials on the Nike Authentics are an upgrade definitely for performance, I still miss the old Champion and Mitchell & Ness Adidas Authentic jerseys. anyways, the only thing that I don't like about our NBA basketball Jerseys is that they are ridiculously expensive in comparison to any other and better sports jerseys.

colorways aside. love my team Jerseys but found the new ones made by Nike atrocious due to quality concerns especially the applied paint used for the numbers, name and logo. for the price you pay for the swingman, it's infuriating. authentics though is a different story, love the materials and love the sewn in patches. while the materials on the Nike Authentics are an upgrade definitely for performance, I still miss the old Champion and Mitchell & Ness Adidas Authentic jerseys. anyways, the only thing that I don't like about our NBA basketball Jerseys is that they are ridiculously expensive in comparison to any other and better sports jerseys.
Interesting. I wouldn't know about any of that; I'm way too old to be walking around wearing jerseys LOL

DB55F7CD-9714-4DE4-8285-139A68535FC0.png

personally, I like these better though >>>
men's-mavericks-luka-doncic-black-golden-edition-jersey.jpg

No grandpa's here. Just cant fathom of wearing another man's name on my back. Shoes and clothing lines are different. Bold print names seem personal. But to each his own.

Ordered multiple jerseys with my own last name on the back in the early 00's...

i got Dirks jersey the min he reitred since i know it will be retired and i went with this one
51JNETS57KL._AC_.jpg

the only other one i was willing to entertain was
6TWQRu.jpg

but i wanted a more classic look with green in it, though maybe i should still get this one as well, i was gonna get those lows to go with the top jersey til i realized it was purple and not navy blue in the shoe

Speaking of jerseys how’s the fit on the modern Nike Authentic's? I’m looking at getting down with a couple but I haven’t bought a jersey in probably 15 years 😂...Nike stuff used to run huge, that’s all I remember...

No grandpa's here. Just cant fathom of wearing another man's name on my back. Shoes and clothing lines are different. Bold print names seem personal. But to each his own.

Ordered multiple jerseys with my own last name on the back in the early 00's...

well for sports enthusiasts, it understandable and more of an accepted norm, also quite jarring like when certain people of this generation don't know certain players eventhough they consider themselves as sports enthusiasts but more like hype enthusiasts. they know the name Jordan but realy dont know or even watched Jordan.

I can understand the awkwardness of wearing someone else's named Jersey but that's the culture that we grew up with and is universally accepted.

I woudn't mind having a custom jersey because I like it. but the problem is, those custom jerseys sold by Nike are just cheap quality sold for a premium. you'd be better off with a cheaper alternative of having someone or a business owner have it 3d-laser printed for you with better precision and materials or using embroidery. for the cost of a typical single custom jersey of $100, you could have 4-5 pairs of jerseys.

Speaking of jerseys how’s the fit on the modern Nike Authentic's? I’m looking at getting down with a couple but I haven’t bought a jersey in probably 15 years 😂...Nike stuff used to run huge, that’s all I remember...

I prefer a 48 in the old champion joints and rock a 52 or XL in the Nike if that helps. I wore a Large in the adidas contract era before Nike got it back. If you’re skinny you might could pull the L. I’m a dad and from the baggier era so prefer the XL

I would suggest trying it in-store just to be sure.

i got Dirks jersey the min he reitred since i know it will be retired and i went with this one
51JNETS57KL._AC_.jpg

the only other one i was willing to entertain was
6TWQRu.jpg

but i wanted a more classic look with green in it, though maybe i should still get this one as well, i was gonna get those lows to go with the top jersey til i realized it was purple and not navy blue in the shoe

I love those green Mavs jerseys. Very under appreciated, IMO.

I prefer a 48 in the old champion joints and rock a 52 or XL in the Nike if that helps. I wore a Large in the adidas contract era before Nike got it back. If you’re skinny you might could pull the L. I’m a dad and from the baggier era so prefer the XL

the Adidas joints were tricky in sizing. I remember ordering a Medium for my brother which was a bit half-way smaller than expected. this was when he was huge. now he could fit in them but I wouldn't since I've grown larger than him. anyway, it's tricky despite what the measurements say.

Never had an issue with people wearing jerseys. Don’t see it as that different than wearing a particular athlete’s shoes with his name/logo on it.

I did, however, think it was weird when people were calling athletes/actors/musicians they were fans of “dad”. That’s a bit overboard.

Never had an issue with people wearing jerseys. Don’t see it as that different than wearing a particular athlete’s shoes with his name/logo on it.

I did, however, think it was weird when people were calling athletes/actors/musicians they were fans of “dad”. That’s a bit overboard.

I guess it’s just my age but the dad thing always hit strange to me too

Nah, that's weird and makes absolutely no sense. :lol:

I also have to confess some of my jersey wearing has been with trolling motives. I like to play ball in jerseys, but didn’t want to waste any expensive ones on that. So I’d go to Ross/Marshall’s to pick up jerseys that I’d use for outdoor pick up games.

Got a lot of laughs out of showing up to the courts in Mike Olowokandi and Darko Milicic jerseys :lol:

I also have to confess some of my jersey wearing has been with trolling motives. I like to play ball in jerseys, but didn’t want to waste any expensive ones on that. So I’d go to Ross/Marshall’s to pick up jerseys that I’d use for outdoor pick up games.

Got a lot of laughs out of showing up to the courts in Mike Olowokandi and Darko Milicic jerseys :lol:

Same exact thing I used to do back in the day...Bobby Sura Cavs Jersey and Bryant “Big Country” Reeves comes to mind 😂...

Saw the 25% FTL email and considered ordering the infrared 34s. But ultimately I passed. I got blue voids, and my SEs. Only one left to get is that pair of lows that have older Jordan features in them. I've definitely changed my impulse buying (did that late last year before the pandemic) as last year I would have scooped them up quick for $101 shipped. But my whole outlook on sneakers has changed a bit. Plus with the virus going around, I'm just more aware of what I'm buying. I will grab the Vs though.

Back
Top Bottom