Air Jordan xxxiv first info

upload_2019-9-8_20-29-2-jpeg.2416002

If they wouldve unveiled this at the premier the other day Id have had no problems calling this the best Jordan since the 11

Jeez guys :lol:
Am I the only one who thinks these would be even tighter if they didn’t have those pull tabs on the sides and the shoe just ended where the collar is, like a traditional shoe? I’m not even mad at it, just strikes me as a “why?” feature. Especially on a shoe they’re touting as “everything you need and nothing you don’t.” No one needs those tabs.

Am I the only one who thinks these would be even tighter if they didn’t have those pull tabs on the sides and the shoe just ended where the collar is, like a traditional shoe? I’m not even mad at it, just strikes me as a “why?” feature. Especially on a shoe they’re touting as “everything you need and nothing you don’t.” No one needs those tabs.
I see your point. I guess maybe they questioned how to seal that off or cut it off. Worrying it wouldnt have a purpose idk. Ending them with pull tabs might be their way of justifying a use? I do like that small rand going down the shoe though. And the look and placement of the XXX4 emblem.

I wish the pull tabs were bigger/useful like the 33s.

Welcome to the Air Jordan 19 feature :lol:

Hype, unity, excitement, participation. Noticed too but alternative these days is a bunch of people standing around watching through their cell phones, so I'll take the jumping all day. :rofl:
I get that but why show the behind the scenes part with the unveiling of the shoe. Just seems like a bad move showing behind the curtain, even if we technically already know. Reminds me of old ESPN print ads that you see the basketball players jumping off a trampoline posing for a shot.

upload_2019-9-8_20-29-2-jpeg.2416002

If they wouldve unveiled this at the premier the other day Id have had no problems calling this the best Jordan since the 11
Can anyone PS a infrared 6 colourway for me? Thanks

Anyway i think they should have made the window in the toe be the same colour as the zoom you can see in the hole.

I like that black pair above! The window for the front zoom looks iridescent. Also like how the Jumpman looks like its moving. I’m super curious to see details on this colorway.

What I’d really like to see is a bulls based colorway that has a black outsole and Nike Air.

Can anyone PS a infrared 6 colourway for me? Thanks

Anyway i think they should have made the window in the toe be the same colour as the zoom you can see in the hole.

If you made the toe window the same color as the zoom, wouldn't that make it harder to see the zoom? There would be no contrast.

Back
Top Bottom