Air Jordan xxxiv first info

have 0 pairs but been trying to track down a pair of lows to play in. Didn’t know this was an issue - been out the loop a bit.

Yes. No issues with the zoom bags in my other pairs. I have loads of games in my Chicago, 2 ecllipse, and Amber pairs. I have an EYBL low pair that has yet to see the court.

I think the exposed forefoot bag is just a potential target for damage. I'm also talking out of my *** because I don't know anything, but I can imagine it wouldn't be insane to think something like a little pebble or other piece of debris from walking around COULD get in there and do some harm. Or the eclipse plate itself if it's not put together well; it seems like it's two hard, sharp-edged plastic pieces bonded together with seams.

I ain't sweating it. I've been beating this pair, anyway. That doesn't excuse an airbag failure four months in, though. Hopefully Nike gives me a voucher. Either way, it feels good to beat a pair of shoes into failure every once in awhile LOL

I think the exposed forefoot bag is just a potential target for damage. I'm also talking out of my *** because I don't know anything, but I can imagine it wouldn't be insane to think something like a little pebble or other piece of debris from walking around COULD get in there and do some harm. Or the eclipse plate itself if it's not put together well; it seems like it's two hard, sharp-edged plastic pieces bonded together with seams.

I ain't sweating it. I've been beating this pair, anyway. That doesn't excuse an airbag failure four months in, though. Hopefully Nike gives me a voucher. Either way, it feels good to beat a pair of shoes into failure every once in awhile LOL

I believe the zoom bags are prone to failure at some point. the constant pounding or pressure applied on them would ultimately wear down or break the thin plastic or seam that would diffuse the air inside. think of a balloon for instance. over time, the balloon would ultimately lose it's air. I think it's more noticeable now considering the zoom bags are bigger and the support phylon structure is thinner. I remember deconstructing a shoe with zoom bags in them with thick phylon. I never knew the other shoe's zoom bag was busted not until I opened up the shoe totally. that shoe btw was the zoom kobe 2s from years past.

I went through a pair of Chicagos and Eclipse, indoors, and I didn't have any zoom problems or plate problems. The first parts that showed a ton of wear, were the upper and the traction.

1600402084928.png

1600402111643.png

I know the page is super fake, but is this an authentic colorway? Maybe it’s a combination of the pattern and angle, but this is the first time I look at the shoe & it doesn’t look cheap.

I know the page is super fake, but is this an authentic colorway? Maybe it’s a combination of the pattern and angle, but this is the first time I look at the shoe & it doesn’t look cheap.

It's a fake of Tatum's PE for Christmas 2019.

PO

I think these might be officially done for since the 35 is getting revealed on Thursday. If the October 10 QS White/Red/Blacks really are coming out, there's no sign of them on the 10th and they're probably pushed back to November. But I have my doubts that they're even going to bother.

I think these might be officially done for since the 35 is getting revealed on Thursday. If the October 10 QS White/Red/Blacks really are coming out, there's no sign of them on the 10th and they're probably pushed back to November. But I have my doubts that they're even going to bother.

probably white/blk-red XXXV on the 10th.

Oh I was referring to the XXXIV that got announced for 10/10, back at the beginning of March.

Yea I remember this. I've been holding on ever since and giving JB the benefit of the doubt. I have a feeling it's that same cement pair that was floating around. But hey it was one more shot...

Hello 35, bye 34. I hope I'm still here when you get re-retro'd over and over..😔

I believe the zoom bags are prone to failure at some point. the constant pounding or pressure applied on them would ultimately wear down or break the thin plastic or seam that would diffuse the air inside. think of a balloon for instance. over time, the balloon would ultimately lose it's air. I think it's more noticeable now considering the zoom bags are bigger and the support phylon structure is thinner. I remember deconstructing a shoe with zoom bags in them with thick phylon. I never knew the other shoe's zoom bag was busted not until I opened up the shoe totally. that shoe btw was the zoom kobe 2s from years past.
This is why they stopped putting zoom in the forefoot of the XVs right?

This is why they stopped putting zoom in the forefoot of the XVs right?

not sure about why they did that with the XV retros, but what I'm saying that the air/zoom/max cushion is more likely to break down sooner or even brittle than the conventional foam. even more so now considering that there is less foam carrier and increased air volume. on the otherhand, it would be bad if the said cushion breaks after a few uses. just saying the least that Nike/Jordan could have done is improve the plastic durability that is housing the air.

not sure about why they did that with the XV retros, but what I'm saying that the air/zoom/max cushion is more likely to break down sooner or even brittle than the conventional foam. even more so now considering that there is less foam carrier and increased air volume. on the otherhand, it would be bad if the said cushion breaks after a few uses. just saying the least that Nike/Jordan could have done is improve the plastic durability that is housing the air.

I mean, there's no reason to think they can't make a Zoom bag with good durability. The fact mine failed after only wearing them for a combined max 2 hours (usually less) per day for about four months is an issue bigger than a Zoom bag's inherent durability. I've been working from home this entire time; the only time I wore them was to go outside and take walks around the neighborhood a few times a day while on calls or just taking a mental break (I don't wear outdoor shoes in the house). The most strenuous workout they got was my 190-pound self leisurely shooting jumpers in the driveway. So there's something going on here other than the fact a Zoom bag is just somehow a short-life item.

Back
Top Bottom