Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Welp guess I'm not getting my SEs from NDC :smh: just got the shipping confirmation with the same non USPS unrecognized 17 character tracking number. I give up, guess I'll get a refund in a few weeks since I have to wait 45 days. But oh my zoom fly 3 I ordered on the 27th should be here beginning of next wk while the order on the 13th has done nothing and the reorder on the 29th will follow suite of course

ESEfkUiU8AIJQKv

ESEfleKU4AA3KhG

ESEfmjFU8AAX2gQ

ESEfn0xUwAIy_Hz

these are beauties. just loved the black/red combo, not to mention infrared. but I have to cut down on my collection of red shoes. saw the white silver iridescent pair today and they look nice to me compared against the boring blacks. Jordan brand did some injustice to that black cat 34s they have.

I hopped on GOAT to order up a pair of SE’s today, what do you know size 11.5 is gone :angry::angry::angry:

same with NDC. I mean the shoe sizes were sleeping there for the duration of the whole February. then March came and then they were gone. same with other sites.

Ok, so I get up every day around 4:45-5 am to feed our cats (they are awesome, love them). So while one is eating, I read the news and I check NT. So I was reading this thread and was still miffed my seller on SX flaked. Didn't yet use the code they game me. So I decided to check Nike to see if any restocks happened on bigger sizes. Size 11 was there over the weekend but nothing larger.

Well, low and behold, I saw the 11 and then scrolled up and HOLY CRAP!!! A SIZE 12!!!! You got to be kidding me?!!! NO HESITATION!!! Money from SX was back to my bank so I snagged them! Even paid for 2 day shipping! Should have them Wednesday! I cannot wait!!! Went with size 12 as my 11.5 Voids are good but are a little snug. So stoked!! Now that code I have, will be used on the black/lava ATC II since Nike is stupid and won't release those there!! 😠 Right, don't release an Agassi retro in America for an iconic AMERICAN tennis player!! Makes total sense!! Dunskies!!! 👎👎

I hopped on GOAT to order up a pair of SE’s today, what do you know size 11.5 is gone :angry::angry::angry:

same with NDC. I mean the shoe sizes were sleeping there for the duration of the whole February. then March came and then they were gone. same with other sites.
Ok, so I get up every day around 4:45-5 am to feed our cats (they are awesome, love them). So while one is eating, I read the news and I check NT. So I was reading this thread and was still miffed my seller on SX flaked. Didn't yet use the code they game me. So I decided to check Nike to see if any restocks happened on bigger sizes. Size 11 was there over the weekend but nothing larger.

Well, low and behold, I saw the 11 and then scrolled up and HOLY CRAP!!! A SIZE 12!!!! You got to be kidding me?!!! NO HESITATION!!! Money from SX was back to my bank so I snagged them! Even paid for 2 day shipping! Should have them Wednesday! I cannot wait!!! Went with size 12 as my 11.5 Voids are good but are a little snug. So stoked!! Now that code I have, will be used on the black/lava ATC II since Nike is stupid and won't release those there!! 😠 Right, don't release an Agassi retro in America for an iconic AMERICAN tennis player!! Makes total sense!! Dunskies!!! 👎👎

great things come to those who wait. congrats. can't wait for mine to arrive today. just clearing customs.

IDK if 11.5 is your true size in the 34's, but these SE's def fit more snug than the regular 34. So if you go up .5 you will still be golden. In fact, if you have a medium to wide foot, I would recommend half up either way.

So, after all my excitement early early this morning, and my confirmation email from Nike about my pair of SE's, what do you know.....I get an update from the app that my order was FREAKING CANCELLED!!! 😠😠😢😢 Are you bleeping kidding me?!! The size showed on the site and I got a confirmation. Un-freaking-real!! Talk about a HUGE disappointment!!

So I call them, to ask why?!! They said the shoe was sold out and that size wasn't available! REALLY?!! They said there is a delay from the inventory to the app. I call BS!! So I flat out asked what can be done for this messup and disappoinment?!! At least they have me a 20% code! Better than nothing I guess. I would rather have the shoes. What would be golden would be another restock of size 12 and I use it on them! That would be the best, but I NEVER have that kind of luck!! 😢😢

Back to the drawing board! Guess it's either Goat or SX for a pair! Dang it!!! Anyone have an extra size 12 they would be willing to let go?

So, after all my excitement early early this morning, and my confirmation email from Nike about my pair of SE's, what do you know.....I get an update from the app that my order was FREAKING CANCELLED!!! 😠😠😢😢 Are you bleeping kidding me?!! The size showed on the site and I got a confirmation. Un-freaking-real!! Talk about a HUGE disappointment!!

So I call them, to ask why?!! They said the shoe was sold out and that size wasn't available! REALLY?!! They said there is a delay from the inventory to the app. I call BS!! So I flat out asked what can be done for this messup and disappoinment?!! At least they have me a 20% code! Better than nothing I guess. I would rather have the shoes. What would be golden would be another restock of size 12 and I use it on them! That would be the best, but I NEVER have that kind of luck!! 😢😢

Back to the drawing board! Guess it's either Goat or SX for a pair! Dang it!!! Anyone have an extra size 12 they would be willing to let go?

At least that didn't happen to you when you win a snkrs raffle

Back
Top Bottom