Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Zion shouldve signed with Ye

Id probably rather rock these
Closer-Look-At-The-Upcoming-adidas-Yeezy-BasketBall-Quantum.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, Jordan brand going back to laces shows you the 33 fastfit system was a complete failure. If they couldn't carry along or reinterpret that tech into newer Sig's their is no point of the air Jordan signature line anymore.

Wow these are wild! Was hoping to see a little more inspiration from the 4s though l, nike air woulda been nice again.. This colorway is okay but I have a feeling a white based colorway on these will be flames!!! I’m def in for a couple pairs!

Waits for all the “trash” posters to turn into, “damn these kinda dope, they’re growing on me” once the unveil happens lol.

Every new Jordan thread goes exactly the same.

- People come post initial thoughts, most call them trash
- A few people say they grew on them
- Most people leave and the ones that like it ride the thread til the next year

Honestly, Jordan brand going back to laces shows you the 33 fastfit system was a complete failure. If they couldn't carry along or reinterpret that tech into newer Sig's their is no point of the air Jordan signature line anymore.
I wonder if maybe the NBA players didn’t like fastfit? I’m EXTREMELY surprised(and upset) these have laces. Was really hoping for an updated/improved fastfit setup.. These def aren’t quite on par with the 33s IMO, but the 33s were a pretty special shoe easily my fave since the 21s. Really looking forward to seeing on feet pics of these and other colorway though, I’ll be buying at least 2-3 pairs of these i’m sure.

Im wondering if they slapped that rando green rubber support piece at the front on there last minute to keep Zion from busting out of them

I’m feeling them.

I don’t care for this colorway, but a bulls colorway is copped. They look like they’re going to perform on the court as well,

Not saying they are trash. But why do they have to make them so damn busy looking. It appears that they just kept adding more to the shoe as they went along. If I didnt know any better, I would have thought those were the next Westbrooks.

Lol, performance wise they look the best in years. If your looking to wear casually I understand your frustrations. If your looking to ball...well they look great and way better than last years BRICKS.

I wonder if maybe the NBA players didn’t like fastfit? I’m EXTREMELY surprised(and upset) these have laces. Was really hoping for an updated/improved fastfit setup.. These def aren’t quite on par with the 33s IMO, but the 33s were a pretty special shoe easily my fave since the 21s. Really looking forward to seeing on feet pics of these and other colorway though, I’ll be buying at least 2-3 pairs of these i’m sure.

Good point. I don't think Oladipo wire them one time in a game before the injury.

I'm gonna need to see different colorways to make a real judgment. Was really hoping the launch shoe would be a more traditional version.

Back
Top Bottom