Air Jordan xxxiv first info

69132469_857072848027890_7232628562643647108_n.jpg

I like this cw

The same crap will be said for the 35 next year.

-grainy fuzzy pics are shown, has no facts

"I don't like it trash, Nike air logo off-centered"

***24 hrs later after official pics****

"Oh Chicago theme colorway...day 1 cop Son!!"

So redundant and predictable with these NT folks.

I always think when I see those comments and then in for a few pairs, and other comments pumping up the shoe -- they have some skin in the game with Jordan Brand financially. You only see them when a new model is released for the most part.

I know I'm def in the minority, but to keep it a buck I think they'd look better laceless - dunno how it would work with that big *** hole in the middle off the shoe though...

...so they keep the laceless tech for the Kobes, but dead it for Jordan brand? What a crock of ****...like for real, that's some bull****. How you roll out the tech as the future and dead it on the next go round? **** outta here.
They’ve done that for years. I lost count of how many times they rolled out “the future” only for it to basically never be seen again :rofl:

Official word on pricing: "We put a hole in the shoe and gave y'all cryin' *** *****s y'all lil laces back - that'll be $200."
That **** made me laugh for real LOL

these aren't bad, however there's no way id ever buy white cloth material sneakers, made that mistake with air 180's...get stepped on one time and its RIP.

My biggest gripe with these white based mesh color ways. Even if you take damn good care of them eventually they yellow like piss.
I honestly miss the days of full grain leather and even the days of full synthetic leather uppers. It started with the hyper fuse plastic crap and now it’s all cotton mesh uppers.

All in all, I dig the colorway but don’t feel that elevated heel design reminiscent of the XIX. Will wait to see a black based colorway.

This has to be the first time i think i ever seen pull tabs on the side toward the front of a shoe

I’m surprised and bummed they did away with the FF System already. Like people have said it’s not the first time they did away with a future innovation that quickly. I would think you improve upon it before you abandon it so soon. Maybe it has something to do with reducing the weight? Although could that mechanism and system really weigh that much vs laces?

Anyway, I think the first sign the FF System wasn’t going to be included in the design of the 34 is that it was used on the Kobe FF. Does Jordan “share” tech like that often with other sig lines or shoes? Air soles and cushioning aside. So that was probably the first clue the FF System was gone for the 34.

Back
Top Bottom