Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Broke down and got a pair in a Size 14 for $153. Wasn’t going to pay retail for these. If they fit tight or are uncomfortable - they will be sold. First non-retro Jordan purchase since the 21.
Sounds like a great deal to me! If you wear TTS I think they should be fine for you. Hope you enjoy them even casually. IMO, they are great casually.

Imagine what Zion may do to them.
That’s the thing, he hasn’t seemed to have any issues. This is where someone will say his pairs must be different to retail pairs, but still. It’s just the dumb lace loops, it’s not like it should be difficult to make those not rip. Something has gone awry at the factory or something. We’ve seen it here enough already to demonstrate it should’ve been caught during testing if it was a fundamental design flaw.

I have an extra pair in US men size 8.5 that I got from DSG for 147.41 USD (tax included). If anyone want them, please let me know. I am only asking for 147.41 + shipping. Otherwise, I will just return them.

If I am not qualified to post this kind of message, please help me delete it. Thanks!
Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 10.26.52 AM.png

The Zion thing with the shoes and "oh my gosh what is he gonna do to these" is getting old.

Y'all should be asking if Manu is playing in them also on the retirement circuit if you that concerned....

ginobili.jpg

ginobili2.jpg

Played in mine again today, 3rd time. They may be starting to tear in 2 lace loops though. I love this shoe man, that might not hold me back, but they might go back for another.

Is Nike sold out of blue voids? If I send back can I get another? Do not want the white to ball in cuz it will yellow fast.

Got my pair in from NDC. Left pair was fine, not amazing quality control, but fine. Pull out the right pair and WHAM. Giant red gash of paint. Glue spots. Weird grooves in the midsole. Just nasty QC.

IMG_4741.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4743.jpg

Right on back to Nike they go. But I'm gonna at least wear them a bit first. I went TTS and they are def snug, so I might go up .5 if they don't break in over the evening even more.

Got my bulls pair

if the lace loops hold and the area above the 4th toe doesn’t cause blisters on my feet, these are a major go indeed. The zoom feels fantastic.

Got my pair in from NDC. Left pair was fine, not amazing quality control, but fine. Pull out the right pair and WHAM. Giant red gash of paint. Glue spots. Weird grooves in the midsole. Just nasty QC.

IMG_4741.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4743.jpg

Right on back to Nike they go. But I'm gonna at least wear them a bit first. I went TTS and they are def snug, so I might go up .5 if they don't break in over the evening even more.
Typical Nike SMFH
My pair arrived at my office earlier. Only had time to take them out for a quick inspection and first look. Seemed fine, and they look dope as hell. Gonna throw them on when I'm home in 45. They do feel light for a Jordan, surprised how light they seem since they allegedly weigh about 14 ounces, close to a pound. Totally digging the look, can't wait to see them on my own feet LOL

Mine arrived today — first pair of non retro Jordans since when I was a kid and 5s weren’t retro.

First impressions were great. I loved the packaging, loved the look of the shoe in person, and I couldn’t believe how light they felt in hand.

Unfortunately, the left shoe felt noticeably different than the right when I tried them on. I don’t know if it was the arch or the footbed or what, but I could tell immediately they wouldn’t be comfortable to even walk around in, let alone play hoops in. Major bummer.

So, sadly they’ll be going back to Nike. I decided I’m going to stick with the KD12s for the foreseeable future since I’ve got a couple pairs of those, though maybe if the XXX4 goes on sale I’ll take another shot.

My right shoe has a squeaky spot when I press down on the zoom unit in the middle of the shoe. Already ordered another pair so I hope the right shoe is better on this pair

Finally got a chance to re-lace and try my Bulls pair on. Bought these strictly for casual wear, as my hooping days are long gone. Like others have said, they're unbelievably light. No major QC issues that I can see. Went with my TTS 12 and they fit perfectly. Straight out of the box, they're one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I'm sure I'll play around with lacing as they break in, but man they feel great already. Will definitely be spraying them down with some kind of protector/scotch guard to help keep the white as white as possible.

IMG_0612.jpeg

These are effing dope. I can rock these all day casually with sweats etc. My pair is straight, no QC issues I can see. TTS was right call for me, as usual. The right shoe fits me slightly different, I can feel the ankle piece on my ankle whereas on the left shoe I'm not even aware of it. It's not an issue, just something I noticed. These feel light, breathable, and generally comfy. I have to say, though ... I'm really kind of disappointed in the Zoom. I expected these to be extra bouncy, but they aren't bouncy. Like, at all. My Kobe 1 protros feel Zoomier than these. Absolutely nothing exceptional about these in that regard. I dunno, maybe if you play in them and load them up they come to life, but just walking around the house, they're nothing special.
Regardless, love the shoe overall. Gonna wear a lot. They look great and feel great overall. I dig the shape, too.

Received mine as well.

TTS perfect fit for my narrow feet. Length is exact as well. Quality was good on my pair, but mine are just for casual use/collection.

Pretty neat, but it will take a really nice CW to get me to cop another pair.

Back
Top Bottom