Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I'm a sucker for BlackCats but the 34 to me is more of an exception. I really wanted to love or even like an ounce of the BlackCat 34s, but everytime I see them makes me think how uninspiring the way the shoe was done or could have given a bit more contrast to it to make them pop. either a change in material or some more shiny or glossy coating on it or some areas. putting the already small green coloring on the bottom is just pointless. I mean they could have put a glossy green cats eye on that circular cushion exterior on the side ankle area or on that plastic forefoot zoom enclosure. maybe I would just customize those once they hit the bargain bin. but right now, for a full price, I'd rather get another colorway but not the toilet boys colorway, yuck !

Rui PE, i hope this gets released
Screenshot_20200310_101330.jpg

Not sure why this happened. Anybody ever got this?

D1F3F4D9-DFAA-4B6F-A9CE-98BA4CCA15A9.jpeg

Happened to me with my 1st try at buying the XXXIV SE's. Got a refund when the reason was an "internal issue". So had to buy again at a about $30 more but the good news is, they are arriving Wednesday!!! 👍

Happened to me with my 1st try at buying the XXXIV SE's. Got a refund when the reason was an "internal issue". So had to buy again at a about $30 more but the good news is, they are arriving Wednesday!!! 👍

on the bright side, atleast you are getting them. have you seen how ridiculous the prices are now? I remember the performance fit version sell like $270 or something like that. some days ago , some reseller was selling the 34 SE PF pair for like over $1,000. lol.

So I got my Infrareds last Friday, and went a .5 size up. I've had a couple chances to wear them around for normal casual use.

I must say, they look fantastic. The color is eye popping, and certainly a head turner for sure.

That being said, I kinda wish I could have tried them on first. I was going off of the many comments here, reviews online, even Footlocker I think posted something to the effect of they recommend going a half size bigger than you normally would.

They are a little tight to get into, but honestly I think i could have fit my normal size 11. They feel fine, and I should be able to manage going forward, but kind of want to see how an 11 feels now.

Yeah, I never listen to people about sizing. People are so quick to say go a half size up when it's rarely ever warranted.

Neither one of them cats can sell sneakers anyway.

In all honesty, cats is payin more attention to what these influencers/entertainers are wearing, aka collabs

So I got my Infrareds last Friday, and went a .5 size up. I've had a couple chances to wear them around for normal casual use.

I must say, they look fantastic. The color is eye popping, and certainly a head turner for sure.

That being said, I kinda wish I could have tried them on first. I was going off of the many comments here, reviews online, even Footlocker I think posted something to the effect of they recommend going a half size bigger than you normally would.

They are a little tight to get into, but honestly I think i could have fit my normal size 11. They feel fine, and I should be able to manage going forward, but kind of want to see how an 11 feels now.

well, they feel fine so it shouldn't be a concern unless they feel loose. as you already mentioned that going half-size up felt a little tight already. is there a way to try a 34 near you? just to make you feel it?

well, they feel fine so it shouldn't be a concern unless they feel loose. as you already mentioned that going half-size up felt a little tight already. is there a way to try a 34 near you? just to make you feel it?

I may do that. The fit in the 33s were EXTRA tight in sz 11, but once I broke them in, they were pretty good. I think for these, it's a matter of how I lace them. If laced properly, as I've worn them around today, it's not really bad at all. So maybe in retrospect, since I don't plan on balling in these, the half size up maybe a good way to go.

Back
Top Bottom