AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Do you you more pics from this day......?
That looks Grape-ish in the bottom left corner.
I could be wrong though...
20201118_233735.jpg
No more pics that’s a screenshot from the launch presentation

DNAs are nice, but I'm not in love with them. just looking at them for this last couple days, the novelty effect is already wearing off. and since i won't be hooping in them, they'll get little to no wear. they are really nice tho, just not necessary for me with so many pairs on deck that i still haven't worn.

that said, if anyone here wants my sz 11 for retail + tax + shipping hmu and they're yours. otherwise, back to nike...

IMG_20201118_110552_765.jpg

Na. The materials disqualified those.
How so?
Not attacking as i know things can get feisty here but genuinely interested in your personal opinion.
Theyre both synthetic material and while the 35 is no doubt more plush, from a performance perspective it really depends on the individual at hand.
For me im a pound for pound lean stature athlete. The last decade has been spent primarily wearing Kobes while engaging boxing workouts. The preference is to be as light and agile on foot while maintaining a solid stature thus a skin like shoe has felt heavenly even on long drawn out workouts where my legs begin to feel weighted down. Couple that with weaved netting and a slimmer eclipse plate the 34 remains unmatched.
Have yet to get in a workout in the 35s for 100% confirmation but if it is the best to you than cheers to your champion model good Sir with all respect.

How so?
Not attacking as i know things can get feisty here but genuinely interested in your personal opinion.
Theyre both synthetic material and while the 35 is no doubt more plush, from a performance perspective it really depends on the individual at hand.
For me im a pound for pound lean stature athlete. The last decade has been spent primarily wearing Kobes while engaging boxing workouts. The preference is to be as light and agile on foot while maintaining a solid stature thus a skin like shoe has felt heavenly even on long drawn out workouts where my legs begin to feel weighted down. Couple that with weaved netting and a slimmer eclipse plate the 34 remains unmatched.
Have yet to get in a workout in the 35s for 100% confirmation but if it is the best to you than cheers to your champion model good Sir with all respect.
I would say it's because it's a signature model that looks cheapish. I mean personally I would say that while functionality could be a driving force for you to consider the 34, Nike or Jordan Brand could have chosen a better material despite being a cheap synthetic. they could still make them light by not using that material they used on the 34s.

I would say it's because it's a signature model that looks cheapish. I mean personally I would say that while functionality could be a driving force for you to consider the 34, Nike or Jordan Brand could have chosen a better material despite being a cheap synthetic. they could still make them light by not using that material they used on the 34s.
Hear what your saying, suppose its bias speaking but never saw the 34s as cheap looking or feeling. Lace loops aside inregards to quality the 34 is so elegant menacing and sexy looking, like a sport car for the foot lol.
Clearly like both from an aesthetic perspective with the 34 taking lead and the fact that its my first back to back model since the XV to XVI speaks volumes as Im rather selective and prefer to keep the collection healthy yet humble.
Really cool hearing debates over models again, clear sign JB is back on track with the flagship. BTW...XX3s are HIGHLY underrated, fricken love the look.

Hear what your saying, suppose its bias speaking but never saw the 34s as cheap looking or feeling. Lace loops aside inregards to quality the 34 is so elegant menacing and sexy looking, like a sport car for the foot lol.
Clearly like both from an aesthetic perspective with the 34 taking lead and the fact that its my first back to back model since the XV to XVI speaks volumes as Im rather selective and prefer to keep the collection healthy yet humble.
Really cool hearing debates over models again, clear sign JB is back on track with the flagship. BTW...XX3s are HIGHLY underrated, fricken love the look.

the 34s are indeed a sportscar type of shoe (shape) which I love about it. I was a bit disappointed that they could have done better with that upper material though. I'm not fully against light shoes but atleast make them more pleasing aesthetically. I just hate the fact that my feet looks like they are wearing a rubber on or a raincoat for that matter.

finally out of quarantine from GOLDMEMBER's country. put them side by side with my 34SE. they are like close siblings or twins and a spitting image. initial impression, the 35s feel quite narrow or tight around the forefoot area and a bit on the midfoot. we'll see if I can loosen them with the laces or broken down during the weekend after I shoot some hoops with them. so far, I found the 34SEs to be a bit more comfortable so far but still is a wait and see with the 35s. I like the 35 so far. few more nitpicking in a few days but I gotta prepare for work.
20201120_122342.jpg

finally out of quarantine from GOLDMEMBER's country. put them side by side with my 34SE. they are like close siblings or twins and a spitting image. initial impression, the 35s feel quite narrow or tight around the forefoot area and a bit on the midfoot. we'll see if I can loosen them with the laces or broken down during the weekend after I shoot some hoops with them. so far, I found the 34SEs to be a bit more comfortable so far but still is a wait and see with the 35s. I like the 35 so far. few more nitpicking in a few days but I gotta prepare for work.
20201120_122342.jpg
guess it's time for some brushing with my 34SEs.

DNAs are nice, but I'm not in love with them. just looking at them for this last couple days, the novelty effect is already wearing off. and since i won't be hooping in them, they'll get little to no wear. they are really nice tho, just not necessary for me with so many pairs on deck that i still haven't worn.

that said, if anyone here wants my sz 11 for retail + tax + shipping hmu and they're yours. otherwise, back to nike...

IMG_20201118_110552_765.jpg
Dang and in your pic this shoe has the best stance and I first thought you were going to keep them. They look very good to me in this pic. Just needs that lace swap. Flat fatties dont go well with this shoe.

Exactly how I feel. Having both is the way to go though. Just wish there were better colorways of the 34. I’ll end up having just the black cats. If they had just made the Chicagos plate black 🤦🏼‍♂️.

20201120_133537.jpg
20201120_133527.jpg

Third day rocking them, they've really grown on me still a little gimmicky IMO. Just don't have that majestic look like the 34. The materials are a huge upgrade though, from the 33 and 34. Really starting to break in, and shape to my foot, very comfy I'm light weight so I'm just now starting to feel the bounce in the zoom, after 3 wears. Gotta do something about the laces, they are abnormally long. I'm not one to change laces, and I normally don't tie my shoes when wearing them casually. I just knot the tips. Thats not an option on these, any recommendations to find something that is similar, I'm cool with the look of the laces its just the length thats driving me nuts.

I just hate the fact that my feet looks like they are wearing a rubber on or a raincoat for that matter.
Can imagine most Jordan fans would feel that way as i dont believe they ever stripped down the signature model as much as the 34s.
Bad enough they got us walking around with condoms on the face last thing id want a fellow sneakerhead to feel like hes got condoms on the feet as well 😂😂
I'm cool with the look of the laces its just the length thats driving me nuts.
Knew i wasnt the only one, laces long as hell and atleast on the DNAs had to go. Plus why the hell are the tips orange? Definitely agree with oval laces looking better as flat doesnt work as well with hidden loops.
Like the design but they always get twisted up after a couple wears and have to be flattened out.

20201120_122342.jpg
I wore my 34s to the gym yesterday to do legs, and I swear man that front zoom is unbeatable. I wished they would have kept the front zoom top loaded like the 34s did. You can feel the 35s but it is no where near as bouncy as the the 34.

Back
Top Bottom