AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Fragments hi res

35hrfr.jpg
35hrfr2.jpg
35hrfr3.jpg

The one thing I'll give them about this shoe is they kept the A-1 traction. I can't get over how terrible these look but I'll try them on just because of that traction.

The one thing I'll give them about this shoe is they kept the A-1 traction. I can't get over how terrible these look but I'll try them on just because of that traction.
I’m interested to hear your opinion on your likes about the traction. I’m not trying to be impolite. I just have not preferred the traction on the XXX3 or XXXIV.

I’m buying that black/green pair for sure..

Really want to see a white black red pair. Gonna be interesting to see all the PE colorways of this model!! I’m really digging the top view of the shoe, they’re gonna look excellent on foot..

I’m real surprised they switched it up and went with a bulkier model.. What’s the last sig that looked this thick??

After seeing some of these official pics, I’m begrudgingly having some second thoughts on these. I might have to retract my previous comment on them. Would I get a pair? I’m not sure

Since the tongue is from the v’s, i wonder if they’ll be 3m as well.

the pull tab isn’t needed tho

I like them for the fact they remind me of a futuristic Jordan XII, with a lot of details. For that reason I’m in. But the pull tab and the gun bottoms are ridiculous lol.

gettyimages-170640706-612x612.jpg

Air-Jordan-34-SE-CU1548-001-Release-Date-3.jpg

unnamed.jpg

d4366b277f28e685de0a1166d2882cd3.jpg

Voila.

I respect the concept. They incorporated requests that have been made right here, on this forum: less clear soles, premium materials, continued interpolation of early OG models, etc.

Personally, this silhouette isn't doing it for me -- right now [the Emmitt's are better 🤢]. I look forward to hearing Jordan Brand's unveiling story, seeing more pictures/colorways, and feeling them in hand/on foot. I hope it's enough to win me over.

I wonder how hard those Fragment's will be to get. They're a lot better than the III's IMO.

The Travis Scott's 33's sold, but did anyone even get them to wear? They have no resell value, so maybe the Fragment's will be the same even if I miss out on SNKRS, which is likely these days.

gettyimages-170640706-612x612.jpg

Air-Jordan-34-SE-CU1548-001-Release-Date-3.jpg

unnamed.jpg

d4366b277f28e685de0a1166d2882cd3.jpg

Voila.

I respect the concept. They incorporated requests that have been made right here, on this forum: less clear soles, premium materials, continued interpolation of early OG models, etc.

Personally, this silhouette isn't doing it for me -- right now [the Emmitt's are better 🤢]. I look forward to hearing Jordan Brand's unveiling story, seeing more pictures/colorways, and feeling them in hand/on foot. I hope it's enough to win me over.

I have to think Jordan brand isn’t happy with this unveiling of the 35 that was somewhat leaked. It was noted as the Z model, yet the details were clearly a nod to the 35. The leak went out even before an invite for a press conference. In comparison, the 34 had a big release event.

I have to think Jordan brand isn’t happy with this unveiling of the 35 that was somewhat leaked. It was noted as the Z model, yet the details were clearly a nod to the 35. The leak went out even before an invite for a press conference. In comparison, the 34 had a big release event.

I feel like they can't be happy about it, but 2020 has been so beyond weird, they're probably less pissed about it than any normal year. Not like they could really have one of their big events like they have the last couple of years.

Welp.

I guess I have to give in for now and admit these are in fact the 35.

I am disappoint. Mostly because the 34 was basically flawless in its design, and gave me a feeling I haven't gotten from the new Jordan in a LONG time, going back to at least the 17. The AJ5 ranks higher than the AJ4 for me, so I was really looking forward to how these would turn out. It looks like they carried over the performance aspects from the 34, so I'm hopeful these will be a beast on court, but these just aren't visually appealing to me. Maybe a nice Bulls colorway will change that.

Back
Top Bottom