AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Welp.

I guess I have to give in for now and admit these are in fact the 35.

I am disappoint. Mostly because the 34 was basically flawless in its design, and gave me a feeling I haven't gotten from the new Jordan in a LONG time, going back to at least the 17. The AJ5 ranks higher than the AJ4 for me, so I was really looking forward to how these would turn out. It looks like they carried over the performance aspects from the 34, so I'm hopeful these will be a beast on court, but these just aren't visually appealing to me. Maybe a nice Bulls colorway will change that.

I wouldn't say the 34 was flawless. dunno if you remember the lacing issues and the brittle midshank plate. not to mention that the materials could have been better. also, the lows have sizing issues.

This shoe is for everyone who complained that the 33 and 34 felt cheap and flimsy and were mostly mesh without any nice materials, which I recall A LOT of people complaining about lol..

I think these 35s look much more like an on/off court and causal shoe than a strictly performance shoe like the 34s basically were.. Very excited to see some on foot shots!!

I wouldn't say the 34 was flawless. dunno if you remember the lacing issues and the brittle midshank plate. not to mention that the materials could have been better. also, the lows have sizing issues.
I hope they fix the sizing issue on these... The 34s were just too short to go TTS for most of us...

This shoe is for everyone who complained that the 33 and 34 felt cheap and flimsy and were mostly mesh without any nice materials, which I recall A LOT of people complaining about lol..

I think these 35s look much more like an on/off court and causal shoe than a strictly performance shoe like the 34s basically were.. Very excited to see some on foot shots!!

that's why it has some appeal to me. the only thing that I didn't like about it was the possible leaked launch c/w. other than that, I'm liking it despite some people calling it the EAR JORDAN 35 !

These shoes could be color blocked to look like the taxi 12s. That colorway would be nice. I think simplified colorways will look better

Top down view looks narrow and the huge Achilles pillows will make them run small again I think.

Rest of the Fragment Pics

35hrfr9.jpg
35hrfr5.jpg
35hrfr4.jpg
35hrfr6.jpg
35hrfr7.jpg
35hrfr8.jpg

Ohhhh okay so the “Bayou” on the back explains it, this colorway makes much more sense now.. The gum sole really threw me off, but now it makes sense with the theme of the shoe.

Also, look at the coloring on the eclipse plate on those high res pics... They have the potential to do some very cool things with that.

I'm glad Zion's getting his signature line. He was the number 1 pick and has done some spectacular things.

Jayson Tatum is also signed to JB and he's been looked at as the next Kobe, and he's played in tons of playoff games and done a lot of great things. He still doesn't have a signature shoe. He was a #3 pick. If anyone should be getting a signature shoe next that is signed to Jordan Brand, it's him, right. He's dunked on Lebron, hit huge shots, and been a force for his team that went up 2-0 on the defending NBA champions. He should be next up, right?

I mean his team is still in the playoffs. A couple years back, Tatum's Celtics took Lebron's Championship winning team to 7 games in the ECF. He should be next, right? Year after that, his team swept the Pacers then got beat by the MVP of the league.

Tatum's signature shoe should be next, if anything.

Looks like they addressed the loop (eyelet) ripping issue when folks were tightening or tying their shoes.

Yeah they battened down the hatches. I thought that and the airbag popping was just a freak thing when people would say it happened to them. Then I fell victim to it. The first time I posted on here after getting the Blue Voids, I said the laces were trash. I guess I just didn't realize at the time just how trash. It's crazy to be out there lacing up your shoes getting ready to play and being gentle when you tighten them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom