AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Tatum should have stayed under Nike and he probably could have his own sig or do something different under Kobe. I think he is a star that has arrived and he probably should have been the #1 pick that year..

People will change their minds when the Black/Fire red-Stealth colorway leaks.

I mean

Air-Jordan-34-SE-CU1548-001-Release-Date-3.jpg

We kind of already have it

35hrfr3.jpg

:rofl:

I‘m not out on these yet. Gotta see some on foot shots. I’m kind of digging them. We will see. To be determined. The materials look a little better too. Not as cheap as the 33 and 34.
It’s great everyone seems to like these materials better. But that doesn’t change the fact they look like some mid-tier ‘90s shoe. That profile is never going to grow on me LOL

The link doesn’t work but on NiceKicks it says it’s official Zion getting his own sig shoe next year called the Zcode
same reported on solecolletor. Surprised no one started a thread lol

JS”

I went ahead and made one

Last edited:
It’s great everyone seems to like these materials better. But that doesn’t change the fact they look like some mid-tier ‘90s shoe. That profile is never going to grow on me LOL
I need to see on foot pics and see what they come up with. I’m not parting with my money that easily. I’m looking to you to guide my way with other stuff like the Raids. IN RAINKING I TRUST(except with snakeskin shorts)!

Back
Top Bottom