AIr jordan XXXV first info.

gettyimages-1232299126-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1312400968-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1232299036-2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
yea I'm with y'all, some killer colour ways that certainly stand out from the ones which have been released so far. Here's to hoping there is a future release though, in the meantime I still can't decide which one of those OG's I wouldn't get!

Red White Black options ...

Screenshot 2021-04-15 at 12.36.26.png

Last edited:
The frustration is real. HA HA HA! At this point in my life, I'm not looking to double up on a model. So if for some crazy reason they drop the Melo toros/raging bulls or a true to the original black color-way after I try to grab the grays - dropping later this month - I'll not be a happy camper.

Ok. Im through holding my tongue.

Lotta you needa just save yourselves some time and buy some v’s.

you damn sure arent in this thread for the xxxv’s and thats more than evident @ this point.

you want old jordans? Buy em.

Some of these PEs are garbo anyway, but they do have some of the nicest colorways.

Question for y'all.......Would you preorder the 36 for $200, site unseen, if it meant you got to ID your pair? Would be an interesting concept. Jordan Brand always talking about pushing the envelope, I feel like this could be a cool marketing tactic. Like you pay for your pair, and on reveal day you get access to Nike iD your pair. But you have to have paid before seeing what the model looks like or what the iD options are.

I'd probably cop 2 that way honestly.

Some of these PEs are garbo anyway, but they do have some of the nicest colorways.

Question for y'all.......Would you preorder the 36 for $200, site unseen, if it meant you got to ID your pair? Would be an interesting concept. Jordan Brand always talking about pushing the envelope, I feel like this could be a cool marketing tactic. Like you pay for your pair, and on reveal day you get access to Nike iD your pair. But you have to have paid before seeing what the model looks like or what the iD options are.

Interesting concept. Issue would be people would sign up then return the pre-order lol. Unless it would be deemed final sale. Not poo pooing on your idea but what happens if sizing is off or if your sneakers come with a defect? There would have to be some type of fix for it. But ultimately if it gives the ability to create your own colorway that could cause many to try it.
Maybe there could be a buy in or loyalty program to allow customers to create their own colorways or be allowed to select PE’s from all players.

JS”

Last edited:

too much of a gamble. They would squander millions. People would just buy it, then return their pairs if it turned out to be garbage.

Back
Top Bottom