Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Do the lows have different tech specs? They are not the same on Nike's website but their descriptions aren't always correct

They’re the same shoes, they just took an inch off the top.

1653614285532.gif

Nike shipped these from their MS warehouse yesterday and they got to me in MD today.....they did 2 day shipping but they got here next day.

Sorry about the little particles in picture #5.....I actually tried the shoe on before I took the picture (I mean, these are for the toe and I was excited that I did that before taking photos).

20220526_132227.jpg
20220526_132346.jpg
20220526_132623.jpg
20220526_132845.jpg

20220526_133603.jpg
20220526_132819.jpg
Details so nice on these, solid pickup good Ma'am 🔥🔥.
"Straight to that foot game." - Bostic

Last edited:
These came earlier today. As me and the fam were leaving out for food, the fedex guy pulled up. Unboxed in the car and was NOT impressed at all although the wife really appreciated the box and packaging. I had decided in that moment these were definitely getting returned!

Just got home from the gym and tried them on and I gotta admit, these are actually pretty sick. Surprisingly, I'm really liking how they look on feet. The colorway and details hit on this one. Simple, all black fit with these will go pretty stupid imo...

(remastered)...
20220527_002520.jpg

(without filter)...
Screenshot_20220527-033525_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Also, I have wide flat feet so I went up ½ size to 11.5 and I'm so glad I did otherwise they'd have been way too tight. Learned my lesson from the 33s and 34s. I woulda kept my og 34s. I loved those (orbits) and that was easily the best c/w.

No dates, but these are all currently on deck to drop…

MIDS

Air Jordan XXXVI NITRO
Citron Pulse/Black-Atomic Green-Cone
DQ6866-803

Air Jordan XXXVI PARIS
Sail/Punch-Dark Concord-Black-Pink
DN4199-160

Air Jordan XXXVI TATUM
Blk/Silver-Wolf Grey-Siren Red
DV5266-001

Air Jordan XXXVI LUKA
Chile Red/gold-University Red-Black
DV5268-676

LOWS

Air Jordan XXXVI Low LUKA
Laser blue/Electric Green-Electro Purple-Pink-White-Glow
DN4196-430

Air Jordan XXXVI Low
Infrared 23/Infrared 23-Black-White
DH0833-660

Air Jordan XXXVI Low
Lt Orewood Brown/Crimson-Black-Phantom-Hyper Jade-Stone
DH0833-160

Air Jordan XXXVI Low
White/Metallic Silver
DH0833-101

Air Jordan XXXVI Low
Black/Metallic Gold-White
DH0833-071

Air Jordan XXXVI Low
Black/Rush Pink-Washed Teal-Sulfur-Orange-Marina Blue
DH0833-063
Looking like it!!!!

I fixed your message for you since I am a woman. LOL

OAN: For some reason, my pair smells like cologne.....it smells a little bit like royalty. LOL
Forgive the ***-umption..
*places nose to corner*
Does anyone even do that to kids anymore when they act up? lol

Got my infrared lows in today. I definitely like the lower cut, the tongue (easier to tighten laces that aren't covered by the jumpman fabric piece on the mids) and the non translucent sole better than the mids. I went 1/2 up and the fit is good. Can't wait for more colorways to drop. I'm officially done with the mids.

Which pair you liking better?

They're both beautiful man. I think the 8s only because it's the first 8s I've had.
But the boxes are similar but with different colors and he's wearing the different shoes on each one.
Just a beautiful setup with each shoe. Didn't say anything on the day of the drop because I was shocked I actually got em for both pairs, and I was like a WR on some let me look this catch all the way into my arms :lol:

Been wanting these ever since I learned of em. I usually play in the shoes I buy but these joints are probably going in a yet to be purchased display case 😂

They're just too nice. The box(es) itself is like a collectors item. I know I used up all my SNKRS luck with this drop so I'm ready to miss on everything else the rest of the year.

This is my 1st pair of 36s. I currently don't have any 8s, but I've had countless pairs over the years. The only 8s I'll ever REALLY care about are aquas and playoffs. That said, I thought long and hard throughout the course of that 10 minutes whether or not I wanted to join the draw and I ultimately decided not to. I'm not sure what it was that FORCED me to buy the 36s, especially since I "don't like" them and I've come in here several times stating how they lack casual appeal. I was wrong. Especially with this colorway. These are pretty special imo.

🤷🏾‍♂️

These are def gonna be my first pair of 36 Lows!

Got my Infrared Lows delivered today, TTS is way too snug for me! Gonna size up to 11.5 on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom