Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Interested to see if Tatum has any Finals 36's that he pulls out...
Would say a Big Stage combo would be fitting but already ran White n Gold in the Olympics last summer then there is the Mambas he could continue wearing as the Away pair due to significance of this run.
Itll be interesting to see if something new pops up but then again id rather not if it increases the chances of those Mambas dropping lol.
First time in a while ive seen the flagship model run into the Finals so who knows what they do.

Wonder if Tatum debuts his signature in the finals?Depending on a release date (if we see something) it would be a conflict with Luka’s summer release but that’s just my speculation. Maybe Tatum debuts the 37. Or maybe he just continues wearing the the 36 lol.

JS”

How is it possible that they didn’t make one nice conservative grown man colorway? Bruh, not everyone wants neon, multicolor, or patterns. Let me get an all black, or maybe black sole and white upper or vice-versa. It’s like they are trying to make nothing I can rock.

:stoneface:

Yeah, the 2012 wasn’t good. 🤮

Got these

yotd-2012-02-570x407.jpg

and the grey for cheap

How is it possible that they didn’t make one nice conservative grown man colorway? Bruh, not everyone wants neon, multicolor, or patterns. Let me get an all black, or maybe black sole and white upper or vice-versa. It’s like they are trying to make nothing I can rock.

For the 36?

The bred pair you grumpy ol man.

For the 36?

The bred pair you grumpy ol man.

I play in league games and get assigned random shirt colors every season. Sometimes green, sometimes blue, sometimes yellow, etc… Because of this I like relatively plain sneakers so I’m not rocking a baby blue game shirt with black and red sneakers.

Lol they’re all grown men colorways. Stop being plain.

Not everyone has the same taste. It’s not like I won’t wear colors, but for example I have the 32 black cats and low Wings. I have the 33 NASA Space joints. The 34’s I got the white ones with the reflective sliver accents (and multi color accents). I have the 35 DNA’s.

I’ve always been able to find a color way for me in all the models, but none of the 36’s are my style. :emoji_neutral_face:

These are all color specific. Y’all acting like color ways like the Concords, Taxi’s, Playoffs, etc… didn’t exist. I’m not saying a little accent of red or blue isn’t ok, but I don’t always necessarily want red or blue stripes down my whole shoe B.
You in a rec league, B. Just ball out, you don’t need triple black ref shoes

When I was still playing in rec leagues, I liked to be un-color-coordinated. Bright shoes, maybe some patterned socks for more color, that did not match the jersey. Kind of a Billy Hoyle strategy to on-court look.
Pretty much what most are doing in the league these days socks aside.
Think its corny myself but wrote it off as how the young bucks currently do it.

Pretty much what most are doing in the league these days socks aside.
Think its corny myself but wrote it off as how the young bucks currently do it.

Well, damn. Guess I was before my time because I haven’t played in a league since 2014 and I wasn’t close to a young buck even then. LOL

I play in league games and get assigned random shirt colors every season. Sometimes green, sometimes blue, sometimes yellow, etc… Because of this I like relatively plain sneakers so I’m not rocking a baby blue game shirt with black and red sneakers.

Not everyone has the same taste. It’s not like I won’t wear colors, but for example I have the 32 black cats and low Wings. I have the 33 NASA Space joints. The 34’s I got the white ones with the reflective sliver accents (and multi color accents). I have the 35 DNA’s.

I’ve always been able to find a color way for me in all the models, but none of the 36’s are my style. :emoji_neutral_face:

In case you havent noticed no one matches their jerseys to their shoes anymore.

Back
Top Bottom