AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

So, the pic from yesterday was a pair I picked up a champs. But I got the pair I ordered from Nike today. Suprisingly enough, they are not the same.

6265106132_25b93768b2_b.jpg

st0mps, neither is iD. One is from champs and the other, ndc.

just got a pair of neon greens and orange livestrongs on ndc clearance 25% off - NIKEZOOM

Whats the consensus on the sizing? I just picked up my normal size 11 & they feel snug in the toe box - do they loosen up or should I go up a half size?

Ok, after wearing them around the house, they have loosened up a bit - I think 11 was right for me. Here's a pic:

Saw a few pairs of Yellow/Black 2011s at Woodbury Commons for 140 on the hash wall..no size 10s tho
frown.gif

I still haven't copped a pair of these. Not that they're a bad pair of shoes, but I just haven't felt like copping.

At this point, I'll probably get a pair next year for under $90.

I copped the deep royal joints today I seen cam and meek mill in them a while back..... these was the joints that set it off for me with the AM11s

cam joint

meek interview

I think the color shade might be a little different but I aint trippen

Oh yeah and shout out to wale

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Saw a few pairs of Yellow/Black 2011s at Woodbury Commons for 140 on the hash wall..no size 10s tho
frown.gif
Men-Nike-Air-Max-2011-Black-Yellow-White.jpg

These? I think this is a pair of fakes sorry if it is

So I was visiting Atlanta this weekend and went to the footlocker at Lenox Square. I saw a pair of AM 2011's in a Black/Yellow color I had never seen before. Upon further inspection I noticed that they were fake. The main way to tell on the 09-11, is that there is a little slit on both sides of the air units towards the middle of the shoe. It looks like a little rip. Anyway before calling fake, I asked the salesperson if he had any other sizes, to which he nicely said no, and they asked if they were returns, to which he nicely said yes. I then proceeded to tell him that they were fakes. I showed him the air unit, pulled out the insoles which were very thin compared to the other 11's they had there, and then of course there was no hole underneath the insole like the other pairs. When they further inspected them and compared them to the other AM 11's, they realized they had been duped and were pretty pissed. It sucks. I remember buying a pair of fake 2009's. I was pretty pissed, but damn, they looked real, but the few subtle differences there are and you can tell they are fake.

Originally Posted by El Bro

So I was visiting Atlanta this weekend and went to the footlocker at Lenox Square. I saw a pair of AM 2011's in a Black/Yellow color I had never seen before. Upon further inspection I noticed that they were fake. The main way to tell on the 09-11, is that there is a little slit on both sides of the air units towards the middle of the shoe. It looks like a little rip. Anyway before calling fake, I asked the salesperson if he had any other sizes, to which he nicely said no, and they asked if they were returns, to which he nicely said yes. I then proceeded to tell him that they were fakes. I showed him the air unit, pulled out the insoles which were very thin compared to the other 11's they had there, and then of course there was no hole underneath the insole like the other pairs. When they further inspected them and compared them to the other AM 11's, they realized they had been duped and were pretty pissed. It sucks. I remember buying a pair of fake 2009's. I was pretty pissed, but damn, they looked real, but the few subtle differences there are and you can tell they are fake.
pics? i see some 09's on ebay that i really want... im not sure if i can post links, but i really want some more 09's that i missed out on

I'm really hoping the grey/neon greens can hang around until after Christmas, that price is great but too many other shoes coming out right now

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by dmxgod

frown.gif
Men-Nike-Air-Max-2011-Black-Yellow-White.jpg

These? I think this is a pair of fakes sorry if it is

Nope not those..yellow all around..with a little black..they're on NDC right now for 129

Back
Top Bottom