AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

tired.gif
why am I such a sucker for volt

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

tired.gif
I feel the same way.  Volt on Airmaxs and a splattered midsole on about any Nike and I'm a buyer, and I don't know why.

I know I'm not very well known on here and don't have a ton of history to back this up, but I got word this week from a Footlocker employee that they are done with AM2011 at Footlocker as far as ordering goes.  He says he was told that there will be AM 2009s released around Christmas and that's why they aren't doing anymore AM2011.

Again take it how you want to take it, I know I've got nothing credible in the past to make me believable and I haven't seen anything on any other boards about 2009s coming back.  But my boy's never let me down, or told me wrong information in the past, and the combination of that and my feeling that the 2009> than all other Airmaxs has me a little excited to say the least.

Originally Posted by Brum90

HAM CITY wrote:

tired.gif
I feel the same way.  Volt on Airmaxs and a splattered midsole on about any Nike and I'm a buyer, and I don't know why.

I know I'm not very well known on here and don't have a ton of history to back this up, but I got word this week from a Footlocker employee that they are done with AM2011 at Footlocker as far as ordering goes.  He says he was told that there will be AM 2009s released around Christmas and that's why they aren't doing anymore AM2011.

Again take it how you want to take it, I know I've got nothing credible in the past to make me believable and I haven't seen anything on any other boards about 2009s coming back.  But my boy's never let me down, or told me wrong information in the past, and the combination of that and my feeling that the 2009> than all other Airmaxs has me a little excited to say the least.

2009's?

My wife and I love them equally. We may have to cancel Christmas and stock up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

HAM CITY wrote:

tired.gif

2009's?

laugh.gif

There was a thread in the retro section a few months ago about the retro of the 09's.  However, the colorways that were shown had no colorblocking.  Just like an all red shoe.  Ill have to find it.  I was not excited at all.

Originally Posted by johngotty

HAM CITY wrote:

tired.gif

2009's?

laugh.gif

So damn true, 09s were heavenly, I haven't bought the 2010 or 2011 as of yet, 09s had me spoiled
pimp.gif

cant wait for my first 2011... ordered the black/red from NDC with 25%off clearance...

might order the women's blue glow... NWT's picture of them is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joee1024

Got these last week. My third pair of 2011's
63c1636a89e582ac7a72bb6887e57dda8eed8f0b_r.jpg
2fc363b2633c86d9ec588197ab02793d6a4ff464_r.jpg

Are these a GR men's release?!?!  I am not a fan of the 11s, but I NEED these in my collection.  
Has anyone noticed a big progression in the comfort of these?  I've purchased about 13 09s, 2 10s and 1 11.  The single pair of Platinum/University Blues that I bought are sooo uncomfortable, that I don't like wearing them.  I had to put gel insoles in them. My salesman at FL told me that they improved the comfort in the later models of the 11s.  I tried a later CW on, and they did feel a lot better.

Retroing 2009's already? I find this hard to believe but I've been wrong before....I really do hope it's true though as I missed out on some CW's of the 09's that I can't find DS in my size anywhere now. Loving the 2011's and just got the Livestrongs on NDC clearance for cheap, but mad I missed out on the black and the cool greys in my size for the same price. Oh well

I'm thinking about buying a pair of blk/volts. I have wide feet and rock a an 11 in 95, whant size should i get.

Originally Posted by ponson02

I'm thinking about buying a pair of blk/volts. I have wide feet and rock a an 11 in 95, whant size should i get.

You should be fine in an 11. I wear 10.5 in 95's and 10.5 in 2009's/2011's. 2010 AM I had to go up a 1/2 size and get an 11.

I have moved past the 09, after the mesh material tearing on a few pairs, the 11 is now my favorite

I'd like to see some more leather colorways. A little classier and cleaner I think. It may defeat the functionality of the running shoe heritage, but Nike makes plenty of dysfunctional products
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jca998

I have moved past the 09, after the mesh material tearing on a few pairs, the 11 is now my favorite
I assume you ran in them, I just walk around and chill
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom