AJ IV Thunder May 13, 2023

What is your favorite out of these three?

• Lightening (2006, 2021)

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • Thunder (2006, 2012, 2023)

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Tour Yellow (2006)

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
damn, i forgot all the raffles i entered and now i'm starting to hit on them.

got an extra 10.5 for anyone who strikes out today.
whats the $$?

snkrs is bugged. asking to log in several times, then for 8 digit pin, then asking for my phone number. took 6 minutes to log into 3 different accounts. L

Same here. I'll enter and it'll just pending till it's sold out. It's such a pain since it ties up my phone from say FNL.
I literally sat and entered for the Spiderverse 1 at shock drop time, was pending for 30 minutes. Seen someone forget about the drop, enter 30 minutes later, and hit my size, while I get the sold out message. It’s both heartbreaking and unfair, but F ‘em

Some weird algorithm is at play. I feel the same way. It's so annoying.

Just hit on DSG
send notice 35 minutes after drop ?
They need to fix that ...
If you're really trying to buy the shoe, you'll end up trying to buy it somewhere else since you're not sure if you won or not.

It'll restock. Y'all need to chill lol.
But why play the game?

You try on SNKRS, it spins more than Booker T, then gives you the sweet chin music like HBK. The Black/Green Celtics and Wizard IIIs ended up in the regular app but then you're playing chance on if or when that happens. Just make it fair. If I press the enter button at 1000 and someone presses at 1005, I should be able to get it first because it should be like an add to cart.

Still waiting to find out from DSG. No email or notification from the app yet

Update: Took an L on DSG. Not mad, got through on FNL status and FTL.

Last edited:
But why play the game?

You try on SNKRS, it spins more than Booker T, then gives you the sweet chin music like HBK. The Black/Green Celtics and Wizard IIIs ended up in the regular app but then you're playing chance on if or when that happens. Just make it fair. If I press the enter button at 1000 and someone presses at 1005, I should be able to get it first because it should be like an add to cart.
And I’m fine with someone entering at 1005. It’s the 1030 W that killed me. Like, that’s just straight disrespect

Won from APB and Social Status raffles.

Alright so who here works for Footlocker corporate? They let me actually hit a pair thru the “Ship to me” option lol.

Got my JD sports order update that it is “confirmed”

Got a pair from NEX as well…

Thanks goodness my wife didn’t hit on her SNKRS account for me lol

Edit - thanks to the homie booker36 booker36 for the heads up on the NEX drop 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

tmp.gif

Last edited:
Won from APB and Social Status raffles.

Alright so who here works for Footlocker corporate? They let me actually hit a pair thru the “Ship to me” option lol.

Got my JD sports order update that it is “confirmed”

Got a pair from NEX as well…

Thank goodness my wife didn’t hit on her SNKRS account for me lol

What time does the NEX drop?

I used to go to the NEX on north island or the one on 32nd street in SD to grab mine.

11.5!!

Pre SNKRS and not proliferating, it was difficult but obtainable to get releases. Now, it’s enter a half dozen online raffles and hope Nike restocks on NDC.

I work and can’t bring my phone to work. So restocks, early access are tough.

Back
Top Bottom