AJ VI Infrared Pack.. Vol. Better Source (via nicekicks.com)

varisty reds ands infrareds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

reminds be of the old love new love 1's pack varisty reds (new school) and obv. infrareds (old school)

I'm happy if they do drop or don't cuz the white&reds r dropping and I got 2 pairs of black&reds. So if they do more for me! Also I do hope they use durabuck cuz there isn't really much of a color difference that the average person can tell.

they will be newbuck, these shoes will be the same as the original, they will alsosay nike air on the back also. trust me

they will be newbuck, these shoes will be the same as the original, they will alsosay nike air on the back also. trust me

^^ i hope so.
i love how there is always hate on another persons opinion on this forum. "everyday it gets worse"

Good thing I didn't buy those black/varsity-red 6's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most likely going to cop unless JB screws them up.
pimp.gif

I have the varsity red VIs... might keep these on ice and wear my varsity VIs..

flappy188 wrote:they will be newbuck, these shoes will be the same as the original, they will alsosay nike air on the back also. trust me

in the other thread you said i hope they are nubuck now you are saying they will be the same as the original with nike air.
smh.

If they are like the OGs it wont make a difference to me.

Originally Posted by imazing1201

flappy188 wrote:they will be newbuck, these shoes will be the same as the original, they will alsosay nike air on the back also. trust me

in the other thread you said i hope they are nubuck now you are saying they will be the same as the original with nike air.
smh.

If they are like the OGs it wont make a difference to me.

Nike Air
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif