AJ VI Infrared Pack.. Vol. Better Source (via nicekicks.com)

This is Not News, RAKIM and Ninjahood did the work on this.
These are Coming out during the Summer season aka June. Stop doubting those guys already put the proof in the pudding out there for you guys. It will be a Limited QS. Thank RAKIM and Ninjahood for putting it out there guys.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

These are Coming out during the Summer season aka June. Stop doubting those guys already put the proof in the pudding out there for you guys. It will be a Limited QS. Thank RAKIM and Ninjahood for putting it out there guys.

laugh.gif

This nonsense has to stop.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif

^Meaning? People stop creating these threads. Until Pics come out just leave it be.

Weird thing is, Nicekicks members are confirming the release by saying Niketalk has confirmed, now people are doing the same for Nicekicks, also correct me if im wrong, if these do release wasn't they a european drop?
Has anyone stopped to think why Nike's bringing out so many decent sneakers this year, all the Jordan retros you can think that can be released is and some pretty decent Nike retros, over 4 decent sneakers a month, with the recession and not too many people being able to afford every release, I don't get the stratergy.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif

^Meaning? People stop creating these threads. Until Pics come out just leave it be.
well most of us knew these were coming out we just didnt know the availability now that you said it will be a limited quickstrike release i might have to camp for the first time in my life 

spoken to a finishline rep....they are releasing in June...I think a week after releasing the white /varsity red 6

06/19/2010 Air Jordan VI Retro Pack "Infrared" (limited release)
398850-901 Multicolor/Multicolor
384664-003 Black/Black-Infrared
384664-103 White/Black-Infrared
$310.00

thats great news for all u guys that r dying for the infrared VIs. me i already got the black varsity red joints so im gonna causally walk into the store like n copp the white varsity reds with no problem, no lines....... the only thing that would make me buy the pack is if they had the nike air on the back

I just don't understand, the 6's just released in Jan and now u gonna release them 6 months later in june
smh.gif
, could of at least did the white and blue 6's.%*+

Back
Top Bottom