AJ VI Infrared Pack.. Vol. Better Source (via nicekicks.com)

I really love (yet partially hate) the fact that I'm gonna have to drop a stack or more in 2010 due to all the damn heat Jordan Brand is puttin out!!!

People are still assuming what the color placement and cut of the shoe will be... they could end up being some low-cut clown-colored shoes.

There has been SOOOO much hype for this pack, that if it's not done true or even close to the originals, people are going to riot ('92 Chi style).

Originally Posted by SneakersRus

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

spoken to a finishline rep....they are releasing in June...I think a week after releasing the white /varsity red 6

jesus help us all....
laugh.gif

I refuse to believe this...
And on the nice kicks post the first
word in front of the tittle I believe was "RUMOR"

I have a feeling there are going to be some letdowns.

You can quote me on that.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Will you people stop posting this stupid information every time a blog talks about it. Until pictures surface leave it alone. We have no more information now, than we did 3 months ago when the information first broke right here on NT. Half these blogs just take information from each other, and a good percent of the time the rumor starts here first.
laugh.gif
 funny part is that you were probably one of the dudes who got all excited when the SJs confirmed w/o pics. so what makes this any different? They said in an update that some outlet stores have confirmed also. 

until an actual date or confirmation I'm skeptical, but if its true best believe I will have an energy drink and a lawn chair ready to go.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

This is Not News, RAKIM and Ninjahood did the work on this.
Thank RAKIM and Ninjahood for putting it out there guys.
Word.
Anyone else remember the 89 page thread I started?!

Why are the mods letting this run, there's still no pics.

*smh*

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Will you people stop posting this stupid information every time a blog talks about it. Until pictures surface leave it alone. We have no more information now, than we did 3 months ago when the information first broke right here on NT. Half these blogs just take information from each other, and a good percent of the time the rumor starts here first.
laugh.gif
 funny part is that you were probably one of the dudes who got all excited when the SJs confirmed w/o pics. so what makes this any different? They said in an update that some outlet stores have confirmed also. 

or how about not

This is interesting to me, why would they release both the black/vars. reds, and white/vars. reds in 2010 and then also drop a infared package with both in it as well? There will be a lot of unhappy varsity red buyers out there.

Back
Top Bottom