AJ VI Infrared Pack.. Vol. Better Source (via nicekicks.com)

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

This is Not News, RAKIM and Ninjahood did the work on this.
Thank RAKIM and Ninjahood for putting it out there guys.
Word.
Anyone else remember the 89 page thread I started?!

Why are the mods letting this run, there's still no pics.

*smh*
Lock This Up Until We Get Some SOLID Info....

eek.gif

I was feeling the varsity reds don't get me wrong I wasn't hating on them as much as most, but the infrareds are dropping?  If this is true I will cop for sure..... hope they come here to Toronto Canada

my wallet is gonna take some big hits this year

Just got off the phone with the rep ( good look GottaBdaShoes) She said these are coming out fosure in June but could not give a date she also said these would be coming out in the a U.S ........................
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ No prob. I really hope they don't mess the shoes up. I want to see current pix already so I can make preparations with my connects. Guess we will have to wait a couple of weeks or a month.

I won't hold my breath for these to release, but if there is nike air on the back of either of these shoes they will be picked up

If this is really true. Imma jump up and down and do cartwheels in the basement. I been needing both kicks for the longest

imagine if JB made the white ones with durabuck and the black ones with leather.... would ppl still get them because they said "nike air"...haha.

really who knows - and i am not even sure that i hope they come to canada because retail would be insanely high...i could just get them from the US much cheaper especially since the dollars are almost at par right now. GO CANADA!

Back
Top Bottom