AJ VIII Playoffs [Detail Pics] 56k welcome

so does this mean there gonna bring the playoff 8's back the right way in the packs??? is anyone else upset they changed the design on the shoe??? .....dont get me wrong they look hot, but still not..............official
The design on the shoe is still gonna be like the original ... that other shoe was a sample. And these aren't in a pack.

I know I'm prolly gonna get flamed for this but I seriously hope they release the jumpman23 version instead of the OG version. Like dude said earlier, theOG side panel looks like it was done in Microsoft Paint. The jumpman23 version looks way cleaner with the brushstrokes, and it covers more of the side panel. Not to mention the midsole looks better in black instead of grey. For those of you who need a visual...

f3b153e368a5e6ce2affa648168ecc1f25ccfb5.pjpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^and no disrespect to "jordan brand 23" but you only have like 5 or 6 posts, so i don't really put much weight on your opinion stated as fact.

wat?
r u serious?
dats real funny.
encore.
im 100% sure i know more about shoes then many of you in here.thats a FACT not an opinion...2 very diff things
an for the record im sorry but the playoff's you want....wont be releasing
which im really happy about
it is already confirmed that the og version will hit stores the 22nd of december.
so dont sleep on my 5 or 6 posts
i might not have posted like crazy
but your still a rookie to me when it comes to shoe knowlege.....another fact.
for the simple fact that you keep hoping the modified playoffs come out.... i know you barely have knowledge on shoes
no offense...just stating clear facts.
so............go to sleep on this ...u lose..

i want to make something clear for all of you who think like this "brush stroke phean"
count my so called OPINION as A FACT!!!
it is already confirmed that the og version will be released, dont let what u see on jb website fool u.
jb was just experimenting with these sampled 8's, which is why he released the shirt that became so contreversial on here, to go with the modifiedplayoffs.
an for folks who think like me, rest assure were getting what we want and also what is right.
please do not post anymore air headed questions about these shoes
you got your answer.

dont use my pic as a substitution topic lurk.
keep it straight shoe talk in here.
since you like 2 talk so much s... where ya pic at a..hole?
embarassed.gif

i bet i bag more girls than you.
i could tell you mad washd up.
i dont even b going "post crazy" but even i state more facts & confirmations on shoes than alot of u on here....an i just joined like....lastweek
roll.gif

all of my posts r accurate.....and you on the other hand........well....you dont have much to choose or laugh at
roll.gif
....so.....
scoop da loss.
wink.gif

dang, people are really goin crazy over these playoffs. Glad I got mine early. Wanted the OG version anyways so Im satisfied regardless of what version comesout. If JB does release the "new" look of the playoffs and people like them then they will buy and if not then they wont. Either way it goes theworld will still turn, new days will still come and your booboo will still be brown (or green) lol

i spoke with someone from jumpman23.com/NDC earlier today about th playoffs.
dude was very knowledgeable and said that the shoe posted on the website will not look like that and in fact will in fact come out like how the OG looks like.he said that the pic is just a colorswap edit of the aquas. henceforth they have the same side pattern design.

NYC/BX cats. They have them on Fordham Rd, but the asking price is $230.00. Hi-la-ri-ous!

Back
Top Bottom