Aj2009's only $99.99

I see them getting as low as $50 where I live before they will sell. I know I will get them at that price.

I really want a pair for ball. They are nice IMO. Is there anywhere in the bay area selling them for this price?

I dont like em but if they drop to 50 ill cop and just keep them DS

It really annoys me when people say they wouldnt take em for free and such cuz we all know its BS, just a bandwagon comment

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Real talk i wouldn't get dose shoes if dey was free...
45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif

Dose shoes r a discrace 2 da shoe community...
tired.gif
Education is free, and your spelling happens to be a disgrace to it.
eyes.gif

This shoe is going to end up like the XV. No one likes them. The heel completely kills it. Hope next year is better.

^Id def take the XVs over these, I think XVs are halfway decent, but would never rock these

howver they may end up like others that everyone initally hated and they then rose in value and got hyped up as everyone ran theirs into the ground

shoot,
all the hate w/ them again...
grin.gif

but man, ill take them for 100....

those deals never come my way.....
indifferent.gif

I actually like the white pair as a kick around pair. They seem comfortable from what I'm hearing and look sturdy enough to hold up at work, I'ddefinitely pick them up for around $70, if I can't get my lunar glides or free everyday 2's that is...

well maybe one of each, depends how I feel when I come across them.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^Id def take the XVs over these, I think XVs are halfway decent, but would never rock these

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]howver they may end up like others that everyone initally hated and they then rose in value and got hyped up as everyone ran theirs into the ground[/color]
Maybe in ten years.

I hated the XV when it came out and to this day I still hate them along with the XX2.
laugh.gif

As for the 2K9, I don't really hate them and I don't really like them.
grin.gif

seriously though, worst Jordan signature shoe ever. I hope JB took notes on the epic failure of the 2009 and make dramatic changes for the future signaturereleases... I would not wear these if they were given to me. ... oh, and I have been rocking J's since 1996, 6th grade.

i'm loving the hate on these. that means i can cop them for cheap! they don't look bad at all IMO; they just don't carry the hype that came withthe 23s. these are much better than the 6 rings, spizikes, ajfs, and whatever other monstrosities that jb is putting out.

Back
Top Bottom