Aj2009's only $99.99

If these dropped down to $19.99 I'd probably cop just for the technology in the shoe, but I'd purposely beat up the shoe while I wore it just out ofprinciple. It's that bad.

I would only cop to ball in and for 100 isn't bad but still don't want em for the collection...

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I'll wait until they're free.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

If these dropped down to $19.99 I'd probably cop just for the technology in the shoe, but I'd purposely beat up the shoe while I wore it just out of principle. It's that bad.
word. back to second grade when it was cool to have messed up shoes.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I'm starting to grow on them, but its still a pass until it hits around 75 bucks.

You're starting to grow on them? Please elaborate. I curious to understand how exactly that works...

This is good in that it shows JB that we can still reject poorly designed product. (Though people have a hard time not copping gay fish colorways of retromodels)

This is bad in that it shows that most of us care much more about image than substance and quality when it comes to shoes.

...I'm just sayin'.

Originally Posted by killacam92345

i'll wait till they hit the $60-70 range

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I'll wait until they're free.

Y'all some cold dudes. Lol. I haven't seen them for this price yet where I stay, but when I do, I will definitely pick up a pair.

The problem I have with them is the fact that they look like And1 shoes and not J's. Also I dont think enough thought was put into this shoe when it cameto creating colorways. JB just thought everyone would by anything with a jumpman on it and theyre wrong.

yeah a $100 bucks is still too much..espcially now..
i would definitely buy them to ball in though but not for $100 bucks.

^^^
I laugh at you

If jordans came out in the 70's you might see it at that price

But this is the year 2009 we are dropping stacks for horrible materials

Back
Top Bottom