Akron disowned Lebron today..

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Some of you dudes down rating Ohio are just really, really stupid. 6 Pro sports teams, 3 major colleges when it comes to athletics and are very respectable in academics as well. Two highly ranked amusement parks, with Cedar being ranked #1.

Lebron is our claim to fame? Shut up with that nonsense. Idiots I swear.
I'm done.
OK, so they don't count on the stat sheet? What stat's are we looking for here? Sports, business?

Ohio is a complete joke, nobody should be surprised he left that godforsaken place.

How is Ohio a complete joke?

I'll wait.

Some of you dudes down rating Ohio are just really, really stupid. 6 Pro sports teams, 3 major colleges when it comes to athletics and are very respectable in academics as well. Two highly ranked amusement parks, with Cedar being ranked #1.

I'm done.
OK, so they don't count on the stat sheet? What stat's are we looking for here? Sports, business?

Ohio is a complete joke, nobody should be surprised he left that godforsaken place.

How is Ohio a complete joke?

I'll wait.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

How is Dan Gilbert able to dodge so much blame for blatantly lying about firing Mike Brown, only to fire him a few weeks later? Firing Danny Ferry? Then he wants to throw the word loyalty around? He talks about turning your back on people in your hometown to go somewhere new, yet remember they tried to pry Izzo from Michigan State, which would have been the same thing. But it's ok then when it's benefitting him I guess.

Teams trade players without so much as a call all the time, even after assuring them they won't be traded. And everybody says "well it's jus business," and never attacks them, yet when LeBron leaves through free agency, when that is the entire purpose of it, for greener pastures he becomes everybody's most hated. Hilarious.
QFT. But no one will listen people already have their mind made up in this situation.
I agree with that argument teams do cut dudes in the harshest of ways but the players that get cut over the phone aren't on the same level as Lebron James is for the Cavaliers. Trust if Lebron wasn't being branded as the Chosen One/King James (the fans and all did start that but he embraced it wholeheartedly, he got "Chosen 1" tatted on his back and also has "Loyalty" tatted on his chest) him leaving the team would only be discussed on talk Cleveland sports talk radio and nobody would even care enough to burn jerseys.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

How is Dan Gilbert able to dodge so much blame for blatantly lying about firing Mike Brown, only to fire him a few weeks later? Firing Danny Ferry? Then he wants to throw the word loyalty around? He talks about turning your back on people in your hometown to go somewhere new, yet remember they tried to pry Izzo from Michigan State, which would have been the same thing. But it's ok then when it's benefitting him I guess.

Teams trade players without so much as a call all the time, even after assuring them they won't be traded. And everybody says "well it's jus business," and never attacks them, yet when LeBron leaves through free agency, when that is the entire purpose of it, for greener pastures he becomes everybody's most hated. Hilarious.
QFT. But no one will listen people already have their mind made up in this situation.
I agree with that argument teams do cut dudes in the harshest of ways but the players that get cut over the phone aren't on the same level as Lebron James is for the Cavaliers. Trust if Lebron wasn't being branded as the Chosen One/King James (the fans and all did start that but he embraced it wholeheartedly, he got "Chosen 1" tatted on his back and also has "Loyalty" tatted on his chest) him leaving the team would only be discussed on talk Cleveland sports talk radio and nobody would even care enough to burn jerseys.

smh.gif

Mo Williams & West or Wade/Bosh...Cleveland is a joke if they thought he was staying. And Gilbert is a complete joke for his statements.

Mo Williams & West or Wade/Bosh...Cleveland is a joke if they thought he was staying. And Gilbert is a complete joke for his statements.

I'm done.

THIS!! Ohio is the armpit of America.

I'm done.

THIS!! Ohio is the armpit of America.

LOL at some of y'all hating on Ohio. There are plenty of worse places in this country trust. I highly doubt everyone in this thread has been there for any significant amount of time.
Maybe it's just me but I think Ohio might be overreacting because. .... maybe LeBron overreacted and made this FA summer an outrageous/ridiculous show from the minute he signed that opt-out contract...

LOL at some of y'all hating on Ohio. There are plenty of worse places in this country trust. I highly doubt everyone in this thread has been there for any significant amount of time.
Maybe it's just me but I think Ohio might be overreacting because. .... maybe LeBron overreacted and made this FA summer an outrageous/ridiculous show from the minute he signed that opt-out contract...

Originally Posted by Meangene4

You dudes that hate on Ohio wish you lived in Ohio. Lets hate on Ohio cuz our city sucks. Ohio is the most popular state on all of NT. You guys really need to get off of Ohio's nuts tho.
I live in Miami, my city most definitely does not suck and what would I want to live in Ohio for? To visit your top ranked theme parks? Give me a break. I'll take my beaches, clubs, attractive women, and sports teams that actually make an effort to bring in superstars over anything your state has to offer any day.

You dudes that hate on Ohio wish you lived in Ohio. Lets hate on Ohio cuz our city sucks. Ohio is the most popular state on all of NT. You guys really need to get off of Ohio's nuts tho.
I live in Miami, my city most definitely does not suck and what would I want to live in Ohio for? To visit your top ranked theme parks? Give me a break. I'll take my beaches, clubs, attractive women, and sports teams that actually make an effort to bring in superstars over anything your state has to offer any day.

I say LeBron was Ohio's claim to fame. This guy calls me an idiot and starts talking about amusement parks.

Yall had 2 cities in the top 10 poorest in America.

Now we hating on Ohio cuz we want to live there and our cities suck.

You right Brooklyn aint even all that nice.

cmon.gif

I say LeBron was Ohio's claim to fame. This guy calls me an idiot and starts talking about amusement parks.

Yall had 2 cities in the top 10 poorest in America.

Now we hating on Ohio cuz we want to live there and our cities suck.

You right Brooklyn aint even all that nice.

cmon.gif

Everyone knows Michigan is this countries bowel system and Ohia is the #!@!
laugh.gif
sick.gif
LeBron really had no choice but to leave

Everyone knows Michigan is this countries bowel system and Ohia is the #!@!
laugh.gif
sick.gif
LeBron really had no choice but to leave

lebron lost a lot of my respect by the way he left cleveland, not actually leaving cleveland

lebron lost a lot of my respect by the way he left cleveland, not actually leaving cleveland

Cool, but why all the hate for a state that you dont even live in?
Because the fact that you guys are so bitter over losing a professional athlete shows how much you have working for you over there.

Cool, but why all the hate for a state that you dont even live in?
Because the fact that you guys are so bitter over losing a professional athlete shows how much you have working for you over there.

Back
Top Bottom