Albert Pujols And The Race to 73

The Machine!
pimp.gif

Albert Pujols is that N_
pimp.gif

@juanballer
y
soo many holes in your thoughts its rediculous.

albert was only in the minor leagues for 1-2 years before he got to the league and when he came up in 2000 for a game during the season....he wasnt as big as he is now....so you saying he juiced before the mlb doesnt make sense.

#2-------- since his numbers didnt go up..........then why didn't his numbers go down when everybody was getting outed? you would think if he stopped using he would get smaller and less build....but he is the same.

he doesnt need opposite field power for 60 hr.......now that he has holliday....he will hit 60+....they gotta pitch to him now. (BTW....one of his homers today...was opposite field,if you didn't know)

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

If he gets to 73 I demand olympic style drug testing word to Pacquaio
I seriously hate you with a passion.

Thats not nice. Albert wont reach 73 though. e killed our pitchers today though.

Dominicans play baseball 24/7 baseball is 1st nature to him if they pitch to him every game dude will get to 73

pujols had some nasty stretch a couple of years ago then he got hurt, had something like 20HR in like 2 or 3 months

Hopefully his elbow is finally 100%.

Last season, he didn't hit a HR in his final 89 at bats, including the postseason.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Before about 1:10 today, I had it in my mind that Matt Kemp would dethrone Pujols as National League MVP. Then, he hit a 420 foot bomb into wildKYcat's lap and reality set back in.

10 feet to the left, and you woulda saw me throwing that back.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  dude seriously makes me nervous when's up.  after Harang struck out the first two, i absolutely knew what this son of a #!#*! would do...the second homer was a laser.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Before about 1:10 today, I had it in my mind that Matt Kemp would dethrone Pujols as National League MVP. Then, he hit a 420 foot bomb into wildKYcat's lap and reality set back in.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
That would have been awesome.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  dude seriously makes me nervous when's up.  after Harang struck out the first two, i absolutely knew what this son of a #!#*! would do...the second homer was a laser.
sick.gif
631253243d74f6fab88f7591564cd04159f0e7f.gif

Back
Top Bottom