All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Why does everyone love talking on VladTV so much?

You see the views?
Open ended conversations.
Allows for you to touch on a wide range of topics.
They get paid. (According to Vlad)
Outside of, "Vlad is the feds" talk, why WOULDN'T anyone want to be interviewed by Vlad?

RE: All the Smoke

wavycrocket wavycrocket
frshstunna frshstunna
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers
VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL

Stephen Jackson hasn't gotten any better on Smokes.
Horrible timing.
Horrible transitions.
Would prefer Jamal Crawford in that slot instead of Jack.

D. Miles has gotten so much better since they started Knuckleheads.

D miles is incredible man. Him and Q Rich. Was listening to this the other day…and they better than a lot of pros. Dudes straight up fair, honest and give great takes.

Really impressed with how they’ve developed.

Stack Jack bit got old quick. Matt Barnes bout to leave him :lol:

RE: All the Smoke

wavycrocket wavycrocket
frshstunna frshstunna
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers
VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL

Stephen Jackson hasn't gotten any better on Smokes.
Horrible timing.
Horrible transitions.
Would prefer Jamal Crawford in that slot instead of Jack.

D. Miles has gotten so much better since they started Knuckleheads.
Yea yo doesn’t take it too seriously but since he’s part of the original team he gotta quit to be replaced…So whenever he gets tired of it is when somebody better in that spot

Jack would do better as a spot co host where he can just pop up every now n then with hot takes and yelling about random stuff, basically like one of them ESPN shows :lol:

D miles is incredible man. Him and Q Rich. Was listening to this the other day…and they better than a lot of pros. Dudes straight up fair, honest and give great takes.

I love when a defensive minded guest gets on the show and D. Miles says, "This part will just be me and you talking because we are defenders. See Q, he wasn't a defender."

He does the same if the guest had bounce. :lol:

Q Rich wasted no time checking Mitch Richmond when he said Kobe was the greatest 2 guard of all time. Immediate thoughts were they must still be getting free stuff from Jordan Brand.

People in the comments always say they should get Jordan on the show, but he would never do it.

I love when a defensive minded guest gets on the show and D. Miles says, "This part will just be me and you talking because we are defenders. See Q, he wasn't a defender."

He does the same if the guest had bounce. :lol:

It’s cool as hell, that they’re relationship is authentic like that. *****s stay cracking jokes on each other about their game. Q Rich does that with the shooters/state champ stuff.

Two of the best basketball pads I’ve listened to recently, have been Knuckleheads. These two. Incredible

I see Gilbert has gotten his stamp, and is hella popular. But his show is for the lowest of the lowest basketball talk. It is legit terrible, and Gil is slow.

Tmac a big hater too. And it’s sad.

Steph going for all the prizes

4B182B67-7D8C-4663-8D72-D5B30A01E13C.jpeg

I knew Andre Miller was always a different dude, but I love how unapologetic he is about it. :lol:

Today’s episode will be covering the myths surrounding HBCU’s pursuit for elite athletes. We are joined by Ricky Goings; Mr. Goings is the founder and CEO of Everyone Deserves a Shot (EDAS). EDAS is an organization that specializes in assisting athletes with their recruiting process. Mr. Goings offers a TON of insight into how HBCUs can achieve their goals without alienating the black community. He also offers an in-depth breakdown into how HBCUs can make their institutions more advantageous for student athletes.

Episode 10: The Truth About HBCUs Feat: Ricky Goings | Listen Notes

haven't listened to a ATS in a loooong time. has matt fully taken over. it started becoming matt basically doing interviewing and asking/following up, while sjax just nods and maybe make a comment or two. think the last one i listened to was the jeremy lin one and it was clear jax was not interested and looked like he was high/dozing off. i am pretty sure it was showtime's idea to even have lin on as a guest

knuckleheads the one i probably consistently listen to

Back
Top Bottom